Soaring

Rainbow colored pack of trolls dash through the clouds, different patterns, colors and shape air balloons filled the sky. The crew mates and passengers are jumping around singing and dancing with no care nor fear of falling while birds flying around them. The adults are stabilizing and steering the balloons while the younger ones jumping around and swinging between balloons, everyone's having fun.

We read the wind and the sky when the sun is high! We sail the length of the clouds on the summer breeze...At night, we name every star! We know where we are, we know who we are, who we ar-

"TURN EAST!!!" A blue troll command.

"Turn east!" Yelled the others, spreading the instruction for the whole pack.

Aue auee we keep our homeland in our mind and when it's time to head home we know the way!!!

~-=*=-~

7 AM, the usual morning line-up:
Start on the chores and sweep 'til the floor's all clean. Polish and wax, do laundry, and mop and shine up, sweep again and by then it's like 7:15.
And I'll keep wonderin' and wonderin', and wonderin', and wonderin'
When will my life begin?
DING!

"Oh! Actually it begins now! Gotta go"

-*-

"Good morning Princess Poppy!" The kids cheered. "Everbody's ready for storytime?" The kids once again cheered back saying "yes!" in enthusiasm. Princess Poppy always love playing with the trollings, every morning before doing her duties she'd spare some of her time to tell them stories. The class is in a big pink pod made of hair which is the same material used in all pods where the forest pop troll lives.

The Forest Pop Trolls who lives in the Pop Troll Village is one of the biggest tribe in the Troll Kingdom, lead by King Peppy, the Pop Trolls managed to be the strongest troll tribe out of the other tribes. Now once every five years the every leader in Trolls Kingdom will gather to discuss problems, diplomacy and harmony between all tribes. There are the Pop, Hard Rock, Techno, Funk, and Classical Trolls tribe. While these tribes don't interact much, a big meeting would definitely help them communicate and inform each other to avoid misunderstanding among the tribes.

*Knock knock*
"Princess Poppy? The King wanted to see you" Mandy Sparkledust said from the doorframe before walking in "I'll continue the stories for you"

Poppy nodded before giving the book to Mandy, the kids scrambled to hug her goodbye "Alright, kids...be good to miss Mandy will ya?". The kids nodded softly, one by one return to their previous seat waiting for Mandy to continue the story for them.

-*-

"What?!"

"Sit down Poppy, i'm just saying that it's already time for you to take your responsibilities and title more seriously ...don't worry, you don't have to do all the hard work exactly right now, but you can start by helping me arranging the meeting" Said the king placing a guest book in front of his daughter, at this time King Peppy knows that he isn't getting any younger and need more help from his daughter who will eventually replace him in a few years. "You could start making and sending the invitations, easy right?"

Poppy who had been comfortable with her daily-kids story telling task, softly argued. She loves her father and don't wanna hurt his feelings "Dad...I'm flattered, but i don't think i could do such risky job like that...especially for a first time!"

King Peppy nodded, years of dealing so many different trolls definitely give him the experience to handle a teenage girl. "Especially for a first time. Also you've been doing the same thing since you were three for all of your parties, it's not exactly your first time! Dear, it wasn't a request I'm giving you your first task and it is my order for you!" And what better way of dealing with a teenage girl other than giving them a strict order? "You can go now" He smiled pridefully gesturing a bye bye with his hand. "Daaaad" She groaned taking the guest-list book on her way out.

•~-=*=-~•

A/N

Hi guys!!! I'm Rei, your author for Sky Nomads! I'm here to take you on a brand new adventure featuring our two favorite trolls...Branch and Poppy! While we wait for Trolls 3, you could just read Sky Nomads for fun instead of being gloomy and bored allll day. Happy First Trailer Release Everyone!!! 🫶🏻