New Beginnings

•Kalia in the media•

Kalia is a 18 year old who goes to FAMU, she's there to major in psychology. At the start of college she didn't really know anyone there, except for a girl she met at orientation. Her name is Amari, but she pefers to go by Mari.

They both live in the same suite dorms together now, but they're on different floors. Amari is always busy with school & basketball, she's also under a workstudy program. Kalia is always busy also, she's the captain of the majorette team & she's also gonna be a delta soon, so her schedule is all booked up most of the time.

They've just been texting & face-timing since they meet at orientation & they haven't seen each in person since then because of Kaila living off campus & their busy schedules.

Now that Kalia lives on campus she's able to hang out with her more often, Kalia grew a small crush for Amari until she found out she has a gf. Since then she's just been laying low with her feelings.

They plan on meeting up tomorrow for lunch after their classes, but Kalia is really nervous to see her, she's scared she's gonna burst out & tell her the truth about her feelings

•Amari in the media•

It's officially move in day for Kalia on campus, there were some housing problems which caused Kalia to live off campus for a couple of days, luckily Kaila's brother lives close to the school, so living off campus for awhile wasn't a problem for her.

Once Kalia made it to her room to unpack, she encountered a really pretty girl

"she must be my roommate" Kalia thought.

"Hi, I'm Casey, it's finally nice to meet you ", This girl was so pretty, I was lost of words, it was hard for me to speak.

"Hey, I'm Kalia, it's nice to meet you too" i finally stuttered out.

"You have a lot of stuff with you" she chuckled

"Let me help you out with everything"

"Thank you" I chuckled, " maybe it was a bad idea to bring my whole house with me" I joked.