𝟢𝟢𝟧. 𝖺 𝗁𝗂𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾

POST BREAKUP SEX( Fiona's Apartment )—  chapter five

POST BREAKUP SEX
( Fiona's Apartment )
chapter five

JOHN (BUMBLE) ── FIONAhey, are you awake? im outside

hey, are you awake? im outside

"Dude, who keeps texting you." Drew mumbled into Fiona's ear. His voice was still raspy with sleep as he began to press gentle kisses along the column of her neck. Currently, the two were laying in Fiona's bed, basking in the rays of the rising sun that pressed onto their bodies. It was a serene scene, but for the past five minutes, Fiona's phone had been blowing up and it was beginning to disrupt their serenity together.

"No clue," She murmured back. Slowly she pulled herself out of the bed to go check, something that he greatly resisted. His hands caught onto her wrists which she playfully pulled away. Even as she walked away, Fiona could still feel the gaze of his eyes on her.  She caught his eyes in the mirror, a coy smile on his features as he made it clear that he was checking her out. "You're gross." She ridiculed before picking up her phone to check. It was seven in the morning, who the hell was it? "There's a couple from the groupchat and then... shit!" God she completely forgot that she agreed to go on this stupid date with John today.

"What is it?" Drew asked.

"This guy from Bumble is outside of my apartment. I told him I'd go on a date with him today and I completely forgot about it." Fiona lamented while walking to her closet to choose something out.

Drew scoffed at hearing that. He got up and slipped his pants back on in an act of deceny. Before she knew it, he was behind her, wrapping his arms around her stomach in an attempt to drag her back to the bed. "It's seven thirty." He whispered into her ear. "What plans could possibly be better than staying here with me?"

Fiona's face felt hot as his hands tried to wander lower. "Drew, I can't." She groaned. His hands barely ghosted the waistband of her underwear before she gently pushed him off of her. "I can't just leave him like that." She chastised. Still, Drew was persistent, now gently peppering kisses along the expanse of her skin while she attempted to choose something to wear.

"He's lame." He complained against her shoulder.

"You haven't even met him." She reasoned, finally choosing an appropriate workout set to wear for her hiking date with John. Admittedly, she wasn't excited in the slightest. She hated hiking more than anything. She always ended up dehydrated and wanting to throw up and sore. Never in her life had she had a good experience hiking. But Fiona was a pushover and if John wanted to go hiking with her, Fiona was going to go on a hike with him.

"What the hell are you two even going to do?"

"Hiking."

At that he burst out laughing, "He's taking you hiking? Fiona Larson is about to hike at seven thirty am? No way." He teased.

Fiona rolled her eyes at him as she took her clothes to the bathroom to change. He began to follow her, but Fiona quickly shut the door in his face. "You're being mean Drew." She said through the door. "Just because I don't particularly enjoy hiking doesn't mean that I won't go with him."

"You shouldn't." He finally flat out admitted. "He's probably boring and egotistical." He paused, awaiting to hear a response that she didn't intend to give. "If you stay, I'll make you breakfast and stay with you the whole day and then I'll drive you to the beach. I will do whatever you want." Still no response. "Is this really healthy, Fiona? How long has it been now? Two weeks? It's been two weeks and you're already going on a date with this guy. Maybe you should let yourself have some time to heal."

Fiona opened the bathroom door again, now fully dressed and with the full intention to leave. "Having sex with you wasn't a healthy choice either." She asserted, walking past him.

"That's completely different. You and I are best friends, you barely even know this guy. Entering the dating field isn't even on the same plane." He argued.

She turned around to see that he was trailing behind her like a puppy. Why was he being so desperate for her attention all of a sudden? "Arguably, having sex with your best friend is worst than having a hook up buddy." Her argument fell on deaf ears as he grabbed onto her wrist again, one final attempt to keep her in the apartment. Glossed lips quirked into a subtle smile as she leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Her palm cupped his cheek as they looked into each other's eyes. God, she forgot how seriously gorgeous he was sometimes. "Look, I promise that we can spend the day together tomorrow, but not today. You can stay as long as you want, but don't make a mess and don't leave my room until John and I are gone."

Drew clearly wanted to say something else and Fiona could see it, but whatever had to be said was cut off by loud knocking on Fiona's front door. "Stay safe, okay?" Drew remarked as he took her hand and placed a chaste kiss to it.

Fiona smiled as he finally let her hand go. "Love you too."

𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 🦚
Guys I haven't watched obx
since season one

CHECK THE LINK
IN MY PROFILE

VOTE AND COMMENT!