chapter -4

Anjali: not really.......he was my high school senior, he is very popular during school days.

Ishitha asked yushivir "is that so? Why haven't you told me about it yushvir?"

Yushvir: we are not that much close....i think we may have met not more that thrice that too only in breaks....

Ishitha just nodded at his statement.
After that ishitha introduction him to her family.

Then yushivir and her parents are busy in talking and ishitha felt very bored.

She was leaning in one sofa to relax herself because she got headache due to heavy music sounds.

Then someone blocked her eyes with his hands

XXX: guess who?

Ishitha found him with his voice

Ishitha: Karan the great, take your hands *little shout*

Karan giggled and spoke

Karan: how are you my girl??

Ishitha: stop being very dirty Karan, and i am not a girl,i am a woman now

Karan: whatever.....

Ishitha: now tell me how was your studies in FRANCE?

Karan: it sucked....don't ask....

Ishitha: what happened to mr.decent Karan luthra?? Nowadays you started speaking cruse words? May i tell to anty?

Karan: situation makes me speak like that ,and don't you dare to bring my mom in this conversation.....

Karan luthra and ishitha are best friends since childhood.

Then yushvir came to the place where Karan and ishitha was standing

Ishita: oh..Karan i forgot to introduce him to you,he is yushvir Mehta the ceo of Mehta industries, my boyfriend
And yushvir this is Karan luthra, famous cricket player and captain of the team.
my crime partner, best friend since childhood.

Then yushvir and Karan shook hands infront of ishitha.
For ishitha, they both are being friendly now but only they know the hate for each other.

Their grip on their hands got tightned and both of them are putting pressure like their bones in hands may almost gets broken.

But they both placed a smile on their faces.

Then suddenly all music went off and the screen on.
Ishitha went near yushvir and stood there.
Then the engagement started,
Anjali and pranav exchange rings and everyone cheered them up.

Then yushvir suddenly wispered something in ishitha's ears that makes her shy

Yushvir: don't worry baby, soon we will have our very own....

Those were the words he wispered

Soon the engagement was over and everyone left Including ishitha and yushvir.

Yushvir drove away with ishitha.
During the whole ride ishitha tought something in her mind.....

During the whole engagement, ishitha's saw anjali glancing at yushvir.
Even their looks to each other when she was introducing each other was strange.

*Magical time skip after a month*

These days were so momentable for both yushvir and ishitha.

Yushvir proposed to ishitha infront of her parents and asked her parents to get her married with him...

They agreed to him very soon

Ofcourse who will not agree for the money and fame of him...

Today was the day ishitha gonna met yushvir parents.

She was standing with yushvir waiting for them to open the door

She was nervous, her life depends on how she behaves today infront of his parents.

The door got opened by a girl or lady who was maybe in her early teen?

She looked ishitha with a cold gaze and spoke

Xxx: aren't you anjali?

Anjali?

_________________________________________

Where are you going without voting me?

Wait to know more.
A story by @kim_snowflake from Wattpad .