Twenty

Twenty
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Izzy sidled down his body seamlessly, a helpless grin sweeping her lips upwards into her cheeks. Their bodies moved together, and Kaede propped himself upright slightly, leaning back against the cushions pressing against the headboard that was in disrepair.

As much of her townhouse was.

But it wasn't the time for such thoughts. Instead, she hooked her fingers under the waist of his dark trousers, wriggling them southward. There was a brief pause between them as she manoeuvred the fabric over the hard ridge of his cock, and then his tail caused some obstruction somewhere round the back of his thighs, but in the end she managed it.

His trousers landed on the wooden floor with a dull rustle.

It was too dark to make him out entirely, what with her drapes drawn over the one small window in the room, and either way the sun would only just be beginning to rise, but Izzy's eyes had grown used to the shadows enough.

She had enough context with which to work, too. Her mind easily recalled the perfection of his form from the day prior, forever ingrained in her memory. She would never forget him- nor did she want to.

She knew that the male lying before her was the most impressive specimen she had ever beheld- honed muscle, fine contours ridging his torso and broad shoulders, strong thighs flexing as she began to run her fingers up their length to rest on his hips. Her heart fluttered, coils of arousal seeping through her centre, contributing to her wanton behaviour, her neediness...

And his words... dear God, no one had ever uttered such sentiments of devotion to her before.

Not her mother, and even less likely from her father.

If she was starved for affection, then there was no better source for it than the male she was currently straddling. He cared for her, it was easy to deduce- his meaningful tokens, his insistence on spending time with her and now... even now, when he knew her truths, he had not abandoned her.

She sidled back up his body, her fingers trailing over the ridges that angled over his hips, downwards to where his cock protruded from a nest of dark hair. It was not difficult to determine that Kaede was... sufficiently endowed. Moreso than the other two lovers she had endured in her past.

So well-endowed that she momentarily worried he wouldn't feel quite as wonderful within her as she hoped he would. But she shoved the notion aside, unwilling to allow anything to ruin the moment, sure that anything and everything that unfolded between them would be just as it should be. She had to believe it.

His hand moved from where he had settled it on her hip, drawing her closer to him, to graze over her arm, her shoulder and neck until he cupped her cheek. Tendrils of her hair fell over her shoulders, coiling wildly to partly shield her breasts and catch on his wrist. "So beautiful," Kaede murmured, his voice deep and sensual. "So intriguing. I would never have thought you this bold, knowing you as Miss Cotton these last few days."

"Shouldn't I be?" she asked. In her position above him, she was wholly exposed for his perusal- what he was able to see of her, in any event. She was certain that the Other were naturally inclined to superior eyesight than mere humans, therefore she had deduced that he was able to make out much more of her than she was able of him.

"I like bold," he insisted, his hand dropping to span her waist. His fingers felt heady, homing her awareness to that specific part of her anatomy that was so very close to her breast. "I adore it."

"Rest assured," she told him pointedly, leaning into his touch, "you are the only man or male I have ever been inclined to behave boldly for."

His fingers flexed. "Good." The possessive finality of his voice made her flutter with excitement. She would never have thought that a possessive man would have such control over the reactions of her body, but she was open to being proven wrong.