𝟎𝟏𝟔 | 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

MOMS pov

I thought the idea of walker buying y/n the outfit she wanted for the premeire was ridiculous but sweet, oh to be young and in love. they had been filming for awhile already and I guess walker wanted to buy it for her before we all had to fly back home and I must say the outfit was very pretty. it made me wonder if walker would end up wearing something to match? not like d/n would be very happy about that though, he's more of the protective parent and I'm more of the open parent but thats how it's always been plus it's always worked, it'll never change.

WALKERS pov

y/ns mom had helped me figure out sizing and everything and once I had paid she asked if I wanted to go get me something to wear for the premeire on her since I had paid for y/ns dress I accepted but I had no idea what I was going to pick out so I'd just let her pick out some options for me.

"I think this one would look nice next to y/n"

"wait are you guys walking down the red carpet together?"

"I'd assume so since our characters are a pair and they usually pair us up"

"oh alright try this one on then"

I walked into the dressing room to change an m/n was right it was perfect I imagined y/n right next to me in her outfit. I couldn't wait to walk down the red carpet with her.

KARMA SPEAKS!

my parents are divorced 🤪
but I get a day off school this year
for my mums wedding soooooo 🤭