unknown feeling 🦋

Listen to romantic songs for better experience!

Y/N pov:

After traveling for hours we decided to stop at a motel , cause it was pretty late (11:00pm) so we looked for a good motel and we found one. He parked car in drive way and we both got out.

Jackson: wait here , I will bring keys .

I nodded ,he patted my head and walked away . It was a roadside motel with purple theme , it was beautiful.
After few minutes Jackson was back but he looked kinda tensed .

Me : what's wrong jack?

Jackson: actually motel is full and we got only one room. I refused at first and asked them for another nearby motel but they said it will take 2 hrs to reach there .

He paused

Jackson: I will sleep in car here take the keys room no. 3

Me : jack are you serious?? How can you sleep in car ?! Your coming with me and that's final .

Jackson: aa..are you sure.??

Me : yes I'm totally comfortable sleeping with you. Unless your uncomfortable

Jackson: no no no I'm not uncomfortable, but are you s ..sure ?

Me : yeesss jack let's go.

I interlocked my hands with him and started walking towards our room . With luggage.
Jackson open the rooms door and it was beautiful with purple pop and one not so big bed with two pillows one blanket. It was beautiful tho. We walked inside and I sat on bed.

Jackson: I will take shower I'm tired

He said stretching his body .

Me : sure !

He grabbed his fresh cloths from his bag and walked inside bathroom. I took the advantage of the situation and changed into my night suit. And lay on the soft bed . I was looking at ceiling and thinking about moving away from city and bts .
Door opens and my attention was on Jackson who was standing near mirror with wet hairs and white translucent white t-shirt and shorts. It was my first time noticing his perfect body . Dam he was hot 🔥!!! What are you thinking y/n control your emotions.  He is your friend and so do you are  . He will never feel anything for me ever in his life . As bts said no guy will like me.  I sighed and Jackson looked in my direction.

Jackson: you okay??

I nodded and looked back at ceiling. Then I felt bed slightly bend on one side  I looked at it and saw jackson layed on my left.  Our face only few meters apart . My heart beat increased. What's wrong with me ???!

Jackson: you wanna take shower??

I shook my head no . And he was looking at me continously his sexy stairs were making me Hella nervous , my stomach filled with butterflies and my heart started beating fast again . Ohh god what if he hears it?! . Calm down y/n .

I looked back at him and he was still looking at me .

Me : why are you staring at me ? Do you want to say something jack?

He shook his head as no still looking at me .

Me : then I will sleep now . Good night

He hummed and I back faced him . His stairs were Making me crazy,  that's y I backfaced him in the hope that this nervousness will fed away and I closed my eyes .

After few minutes. I felt his strong hand slids down My waist and pulled me close to him . I was frozen  , my back was touching his hard chest and my breath hitched . He rested his head on my back his hand still on my waist .

Jackson : I'm sorry y/n .

I was confused,  what is he sorry for? I turned around and he lifted his hand to let me move and now im facing him and he put his hands back on my waist

Me : what are you sorry for ??

He took a deep breath

Jackson: because I'm separating you from your one and only family. I don't want to do it but I can't see you hurt anymore. You don't deserve it , you deserve happiness, you deserve everything in this world expect sadness .
Y/n ..

I sussed him by putting my index finger on his lips preventing him to speak further.

Me : shhh I trust you jack.(said in comforting voice )

I smiled warmly at him . He was looking in my eyes and me in his , for good two minutes. I saw care , sympathy, and .....love ?

He suddenly pulled me more close towards him and snuggled more close ,he rested his head on my chest , interlocking our legs and hugging my waist tight. It wasn't uncomfortable at all I was feeling safe and warm in his arms . So I put my hands around his neck and hugged him back .

And we both drifted to sleep with no time

And we both drifted to sleep with no time .