✨ chapter 73✨

Bin tere kya yaara mera
Sahiba tu main mirza tera
Aksar tera zikar chhide to
Mar jaana yeh mirza tera

Behtar haaye behtar haaye
Tujhse hi sab hota jaaye
Zindgaani mein hona tera
Lakh lakh shukar main kehna

Ho maiyya mainu yaad aave
Sun charkhe di rooh
Ho mahiya mainu yaad aave
Sun charkhe di rooh
______________________________________

Now priya is 9 months heavily pregnant, her due date is near, if she sat at one place she is not able stand without anyone's help....

Today is Sunday so everyone is at home, priya and ekansh are sitting in living room, watching tv. Trisha,varun, mom and dad are in their respective rooms.

Priya looked at ekansh and poked his cheeks cutely, he looked at her and raised his eyebrows...

She pouted and said i want to eat icecream...

He nodded his head and said okay I'll bring it from fridge....

There is no ice cream in the fridge, she said cutely....

He chuckled and said okay I'll tell the staff to buy it for you hmm..

She shook her head and said no they don't know my favourite flavour and which icecream i like most, so you go and buy it...

He nodded his head and said okay I'll come....

He called the maid and said Shalini stay with her, I'm coming in sometime. Don't leave her alone....

Okay sir shalini said politely, then ekansh went from there.

Priya waited for ten minutes, when he didn't came back, she send Shalini in kitchen and called him...

When he received her call , she said where are you ansh, what's taking you so long.... bring my icecream fast....

What if i don't baby he said teasingly...
She huffed and said if you didn't came back in next 5 minutes then you are not allowed to touch me for 2 days....

Listening her, his eyes widened he immediately said jaan I'm outside of our mansion, you are talking about 5 minutes, I'm coming in 1 min only....

She laughed hearing him and cut the call.
And next second he came running inside and gave her icecream....

He sat next to her, she smile and said kissing his cheeks you are the best....

He smile looking at her and she got busy eating her icecream.....she felt a little pain in her stomach, she took a deep breath and carress her babybump....she kept the icecream on table and rested her back on couch...

He looked at her and said are you okay, she smile and nodded her head. After sometime trisha came there, ekansh got up and said trisha take care of her, i have some work so I'm going in my study room ok.

Trisha nodded her head and ekansh went from there, priya was sitting there with closed eyes, after sometime she again felt a pain in her stomach she open her eyes and hold her Belly next second she scream in pain because of her contraction.....

Trisha immediately got up and asked bhabhi, are you okay....

She shook her head negativily and said call your bhai, my water broke....

Trisha immediately called everyone, they came running their, ekansh came there and asked what happened baby....

Don't baby me, and take me to hospital you duffer she screamed in pain, tears are continuously flowing from her eyes...

Everyone looked at her with wide eyes, she looked at them and said am i looking like an alien to you all that you are looking at me with wide eyes.....

Oh god....ansh take me to hospital, it's so painful...she said holding the arm of couch....
He helped her to stand, she tried to stand but again sat on couch and said i can't walk...

He immediately picked her in his arms and took her towards car, he made her sit inside car and said to trisha and Varun you both come with driver and bring her maternity bag....

Mom sit beside priya, ekansh and dad sat in front.....

Aaaahh.....maaaa it's so painful....she screamed and clutched moms hand tightly, mom carress her babybump and said worriedly beta, we are going to hospital everything will be fine.

Priya took a long breath and nodded her head.....dad tried to distract her and said beta see outside, their is beautiful bird.....

Priya groan and said papa, here I'm in pain and you are telling me to look at the bird, for god sake we are not here for long drive....

Listening her dad sit quietly and looked outside the window, ekansh chuckled at that....

Don't laugh and drive fast mr.raghuvanshi....she yelled at him, he immediately nodded his head,

She was continuously screaming in pain, ekansh is getting scared seeing her like this.....

They reached hospital, he stopped the car and came out of, he opened the back door and picked her in his arms and ran inside....mom , dad followed him, he said to receptionist call the doctor fast, it's an emergency...

Hospital staff bring the stretcher there, ekansh made her lie on stretcher and hold her hand....

Doctor came running there, when she saw Raghuvanshi's there, she immediately went to them , then they took her inside labour room.... ekansh was about to go but they didn't allowed him to come inside labour room.
______________________________________

To be continued......