i trust them all 😌

1 week later.

Aditi's POV:

It was Sunday today but Mom and Dad were at work so Herleen and I chose to go to BTS World for our rehearsal. Because tomorrow was cultural fest and our dance was flawlessly done. Me Junkook and taehung finished off our posters too and they turned out so tremendous.
I texted Jhope and he said they would come after some time so we both led the way first. 

4hrs later.

We were taking a break sitting on the floor drinking water. But we took notice of the door opening and saw all seven fellows walking in.

J hope: hey aditi!!!

Me: hii hobi

He ran towards me and sat beside me. And beamed at herleen. She smiled back.

Suga: hi harleen.

Harleen: ohh hey Suga.

They all sat with us. 

Taehung: You must be exhausted right .. so we brought drinks for you two.

Me: Aww thank you Tae.

He blushed.

Junkook: So how is your trial going?

Harleen: Great, everything's excellent.

Suga: I'm excited to see you dance.

He smiled at Harleen and I rolled my eyes. And she thanked him.

Jin: I have never seen Indian dance before.  I can't wait till tomorrow.

Jimin: yaa me too!!

We all conversed for some time, then abruptly suga insisted harleen, dance to a Hindi song. And she cheerily agreed. I love harleen , but I'm really envious of her , cause suga liked her . But that doesn't mean I hate harleen . I will never do that. 

Harleen connected her phone and played a song .

( harleen's dance 👇👇)

After finalizing her dance we all exhilarated and clapped for her... I'm really proud of my sister. Suga was the loudest one to cheer. She smiled and sat beside me tired .

Namjoon: You are tremendous !! I kind of like Hindi songs nowadays

Jin: yaa they are totally distinct from K-pop songs I like that .

Taehung: So now .

He said sliding his hand around my shoulders

Junkook: It's aditi's turn !!!!

Me : what!! no guys please I'm so tired.

Jimin: please just once , you should never say no to a fan .

Jin: yess please aditi!!!

Me : okay but only one .

Harleen: yayeee!!! Go aditi!!!