✤ sixty two

"the wedding is in two days

"the wedding is in two days." tiffany said, staring at alice and seolhee, who were sitting on her bed. "and i have to go for the rehearsal in an hour."

"it feels like yesterday when i was getting married." alice said. "i can't believe this is finally happening."

"me neither." seolhee smiled.

"i've watched mark grow up, tiffany. and you won't believe how proud i am to say that mark found a girl like you. and now he's getting married to you." alice said.

"aw, eonnie...i'm going to cry." tiffany pouted, as she pulled both the girls for a hug. "i can't believe it's finally happening."

"my love, are you rea- oh, i didn't know you guys were here." mark entered the room.

"yeah, we were just returning back to the hotel." seolhee said.

"well, we can drop you off on our way to the rehearsal." tiffany suggested.

"oh, yeah." alice nodded.

"let me get ready quickly." tiffany said, opening her closet.

a few minutes after changing, she came out of the washroom.

the two girls gawked at her and seolhee spoke up.

"i have an idea." she said. "you ditch mark and i ditch taeil. then we can run away and marry each other."

"that's actually a really nice idea, eonnie." tiffany nodded, smiling widely.

"i'm still here." mark playfully rolled his eyes.

soon, they left to drop alice and taeil at the hotel, and then they had the wedding rehearsal.

*

"are you nervous?" mark asked, as they sat in the car holding hands.

they were parked on the edge of a cliff, just enjoying a little spontaneous date.

"sort of." she laughed nervously. "i'm afraid i might trip and fall while walking down the aisle."

"and that'll be a story to tell our kids." he chuckled. "i think i'm gonna get emotional."

"me too. but i won't cry." she shrugged.

"yeah, me neither." he smiled softly.

there was a comfortable silence between them, before she quickly unbuckled her seatbelt. at the same time, mark shifted his seat backwards so that there was more space.

she quickly climbed on his lap and cupped his face. he pulled her in for a slow kiss, as his hands wrapped around her waist.

"what are you gonna wear for your bachelorette party?" he asked.

"i don't know. i haven't decided yet." she said.

"do you want me to help you choose?" he asked, grinning like an idiot.

"does that mean you'll be taking my clothes off for me?" she raised her brow.

"i mean~" he laughed. "we can choose your outfit here if you want."

"it won't be comfortable here." she said. "no one's at home right now, you know. they'll be back by evening."

"oh, what are we waiting for then?" he said as she sat back on her seat. "i'll make sure you look extra bright for your bachelorette party."

she laughed loudly, as he quickly started driving.

*

as expected, there was no one at home. as soon as they got inside the house, mark picked her up and propped her on his shoulder.

he then wasted no time to quickly go to her room.

he walked into her room, as she pulled him into a deep kiss. placing her on the study table, he sneaked his hand under her top to keep it on her waist.

the sudden contact made her gasp and he slipped his tongue inside her mouth. her hands slowly trailed down his upper body and grabbed the hem of his shirt.

he pulled away, a string of saliva still connecting their mouths, as his hands covered over her small ones and he pulled off his shirt, discarding it on the ground. he didn't even let her finish checking him out before he reconnected their lips, and picked her again from the desk.

placing her down on her soft bed, he slowly unbuckled his belt. he leaned back down, fiddling with the strings of her top till they were untied.

she arched her back, making it easier for him to take off her top and throw it somewhere. he leaned back, taking in the view in front of him and also letting her check him out.

it was as if they were doing it for the first time.

she ran her fingers lightly over his abs and he let out a shaky breath. "you just keep getting prettier."

he grabbedd her hands and pinned them to the bed, before he intertwined their fingers together. "fuck, you might be the prettiest person i've ever met."

he leaned in towards her neck, licking and kissing some random spots and leaving small mauve love bites. he let go of one of her hands as he heard her hiss and arch her back when he sucked on her skin.

she arched her back, letting him slide his hand under her and unclasp her bra. she ran her fingers through his hair and then down his bare back, sending shivers down his spine.

it didn't take him long to fling the bra off of her and swing it somewhere in the room. "so fucking beautiful…" he whispered, capturing her lips in a sweet and seductive kiss.

he pressed wet kisses down her collarbone towards her chest, making her let out a low moan. it made him smile and kiss her lips again, while his hands trailed down her chest.

she felt goosebumps all over her skin and his hand went lower to the waistband of her skirt. their breaths got heavier as he dragged his lips just above her breasts, marking her there as well, she let out some of the unholiest noises mark had ever heard.

but they sounded like music to him. he slid her skirt down from her hips to her ankles which she then kicked off to the ground. 

he breathed heavily, kissing her earlobe, and then kissing her collarbones. he trailed his fingers lightly over her inner thigh, sneaking his hand to her clit.

she moaned loudly as he rubbed his index and middle finger on her clothed clit.