● Riau

Trying to do this at school is so scary
But its okay because we got 10 minutes teehee

What's your favorite school subject(s)?

   "Another sibling

   "Another sibling.." Saiki thought to himself. He was currently sitting in the hospital with both his mom and his dad. His mom, going through labour, and his father quietly panicking right beside him.

  He could hear his father mumbling to himself. "Kurumi.. oh, Kurumi.." Had this been any other situation, Saiki would probably tell him to quit overreacting, but he was also a little nervous himself.

  He knew of the risks childbirth had for both the mother and child. And he wasn't so sure as to how time-reversal would work on a pregnant woman who had just given birth.

  He shivered and quickly erased those thoughts from his head. He then started his thoughts on you. What would you be like? Would you be a good child? A bad one? Would you be a mommy's girl or a daddy's girl? Would you be like his older brother?

  He then thought if you'd come out like him, with psychic powers. Or maybe, you'd have some other abilities of your own. These thoughts didn't leave him until a doctor came out and let them know that they could come in to see both you and his mother.

  Kuniharu jumped to his feet and ran towards the doctor, grabbing their shoulders and shaking them repeatedly. "IS SHE OKAY? HOWS MY KURUMI AND MY NEW BABY GIRL DOING? HOW ARE THEY, HOW ARE THEY??"