12: tests

Dream groaned as he walked into his 2nd period, which was ela. He was afraid he was gonna fail, he had a 67 in this class. He hoped he didn't fail this year, it was his last year anyway.

Dream walked in class and sat down in his usual spot, a brunette boy with a beanie sat next to him.

Wilbur, that was his name. Wilbur Soot.

Dream knew him, he became popular in 9th grade for jumping off his roof and having a broken leg.

It was such a stupid reason, everytime dream thought about it, he would laugh to himself.

"Alright class! Put your stuff away and grab a pencil. We will start the test.", she yelled.

Dream grabbed his pencil, it was a tiny pencil, but it was the only pencil he had, aside from another small pencil.

"Hey, do you have a pencil I can borrow?", Wilbur asked.

"Yeah- uh, I'll get it.", Dream muttered, his pencils were goofy.

Dream handed him the tiny pencil. Snorting as he saw Wilburs reaction. "How'd you even get it this small?", he asked.

"I don't even know. I stole it from someone.", Dream laughed.

Wilbur chuckled and grabbed the test sheet the teacher gave it to him.

Dream saw the test, it seemed pretty easy.

-

"Here's your pencil back.", Wilbur said as the bell.

"Thanks.".

Wilbur ran out the class, dream walked out the class and walked to band. They had a substitute, not that he was complaining.

He would like a break from the drums.

Dream sat down in the corner and went on his phone. Maybe he could text the stranger.

---

DREAM
hey shawty bae!!!

GEORGE
what do u want

WHAT CALSS U HAVE RN??

math

OMG IM SO SRY

It's fine
He won't notice my phone
Plus the teacher assistant is slow
He's ass

LMAO
IM IN BAND RN

EW UR A BAND KID
DO U HAVE TO MARCH

yeah🙁
UR TEXTING IN CLASS

I'm in the bathroom
Do u want a pic

WHAT
Sure😫😘

.
I MEANT OF THE STALL
BC THERES A DRAWING OF A PP

OHHH
SHOW ME

*PATRICK

OK STILL SHOW ME

WHOS HUMOR IS THIS??

IDK LOVE BUG

Ew
OK IM GOINB BACK TO CLASS

OKKK

WHOOPS

WHOOPS

EW WHY DO HAVE THAT

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE MR. EDWARDS
RIGHT???

OMG YES
LAMO
UR MAKING ME LAUGH IN CKASS

LAMO
hello??
ONG DID U DIE
RIP STRANGER

IM V
BACK
I FELL OUT MY CAHIR
AND THE TEACHER GOT MAD AT ME

LMFAO HOW DID U FALL

I was leaning back, and I must've leaned back too far. I fell on top of a football player. It was the loudest bang I've heard in my life. The whole class stared at me and this kid, I got up and apologized to him. Then the whole class got a lecture on to not lean in our chairs, and I got lunch detention for 3 days. Just bc I leaned in my chair🙄

Wow. Taht was a great paragraph
WHYD U TYPE ALL OF THAT?

BC ITS ALL IMPORTANT

UGH OK
WELL I HAVE TO WATCH A MOVIE

OKK
BYE

BYE MY PRINCE

.

----

Dream walked out history, he had a fucking test he didn't he didn't study for.

Fuck Mr. Edwards.

Dream walked to his last period, which musical theater.

He spotted like- 7 teachers in the classroom. There was usually 1. One of the teachers did the finger thing to him, like they bend their finger towards you. Most people do it in a sexual way though. Maybe he shouldn't bring that up right now.

Dream walked up to them, confused as he didn't do anything. -Except make a kid fall out of their chair. But that's besides the point.

"Since you do the drums in band, can you help at the valentine's day dance? Like help set it up at 8th period?", the principle asked.

"Uh, sure. It's on valentine's day I'm guessing?".

"Yeah. You're not busy, right?".

"No, I'm not busy.".

"Good, I'll email your mother and send you a paper of what you have to do.

"Alright.", Dream said as the teachers said he could go.

Dream sat down and started doodling in his sketchbook with the silly tiny pencils.

He should start a collection.