♡ -Intermission- ♡

✨️ 📖 ✨️ 📖 ✨️ 📖 ✨️

"So The Queen Was Off Far Away From Her Kingdom And The Villager Was Far Away From His Queen On The Night Of Valentine's Day"
Cloud Guy Narrated.

Windy And Jr Gasped.
"😱😱"

"gasp"
Stormy Also Gasped In Her Own Way.

"And Unless The Villager Could Get The Wonderous Wishstone To The Queen Before The Clock Strikes Midnight, Valentine's Day Would Be Over And Ruined For The Queen"
Cloud Guy Read.

"OH NO!!!"
Windy Gripped Onto The Carpet.

"I Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself"
Cloud Guy Said.

Suddenly, Before Cloud Guy Could Continue The Story, The Phone In The Kitchen Rang. ☎️

"Oop! Excuse Me Kids, I'm Gonna Get That"
Cloud Guy Stood Up.

"Awwww.."
The 3 Kids Awed In Disappointment.

"Don't Worry, I'll Be Back To Finish The Ending, Just Gonna Take Whoever's Calling"
Cloud Guy Said.

"YAAAAAY!"
Windy And Jr. Cheered.

"hooray"
Stormy Said With No Enthusiasm.

Cloud Guy Went Off Into The Kitchen To Answer The Cloudphone, While The Kids Turned To One Another To Talk About The Story.

"Wow Wow Wow Wow WOW! This Is Such A Fun Fairytale! I Wonder How It's Gonna End! MAYBE THE VILLAGER DOES GET TO THE QUEEN AND SHARE A ROMANTIC KISS! AAAAAH, SO CUTE!"
Windy Rocked Back N Forth Excitedly.

Jr. Thought To Himself.
"OO! Or Wouldn't It Be Cool If The Villager Rode To The Queen In A Totally Action Packed Chase! MAYBE RIDES ON A HORSE OF SOME SORT! That'd Be Epic!"

"SO EPIC! What About You Stormy?"
Windy Asked.

"i anticipate story endings. it brings potential death to a main character that can lead to the other characters devastated in their abyss of misery"
Stormy Replied In A Dark Tone.

"...."
Windy And Jr Scoot Away From Their Strange Sister.

"That's....Creative. But No Matter How It Ends, It'll Definitely Be Worth It! I Just Can't Wait Til Daddy Finishes! 😁"
Windy Grinned Wide.

"I'm Sorry Too Honey, Valentine's Day Isn't The Same Without You Here. I'm Glad You Decided To Come Back Home"
Cloud Guy Was Speaking On The Phone With His Wife, Janice.

"O_______O.....MOM'S COMING BACK HOME?!!?"
Windy And Jr Shout In Shock.

"Great! Lemme Get You The Number Of The Restaurant And I'll Meet You There. Stay On Hold"
Cloud Guy Left The Phone On Hold And Rushed To The Bedroom.

"AND DAD'S LEAVING TO GO TO A RESTAURANT!??!?!"
Windy And Jr Shout Again In Panic.

"how inconvenient"
Stormy Said.

"THAT MEANS WE WON'T BE ABLE TO HEAR THE ENDING OF THE STORY!!!"
Windy Shook Jr's Shoulders Rapidly.

Jr. Suddenly Got An Idea.
"Orrr...Will We?"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEAAANSSSS! 😭"
Windy Sobbed.

"Shh! Follow Me"
Jr. Whispered To Them.

Windy And Stormy Followed Their Brother Over To The Kitchen Quietly, As Jr. Grabbed His Dad's Phone.

"What Are You Gonna Do?"
Windy Asked Quitely.

"Check This Out"
Jr. Winked And Took The Phone Off Of Hold.

Jr. Made His Voice Sound Deep.
"A-Ahem. hEY jAniCe tHiS iS yOuR huSbAnD cLoud gUy, i jUsT wAnTed yOu tO kNow tHaT yoU'rEeEeEeEe....A BRATTY, STINKY, FUNKY, BOOTY WIPING #####, MOTHER-########, #### ####### ##### ##### SON OF A ###### ####-"

"🙊/🙂"
Windy Held Her Mouth In Shock As Stormy Smiled A Lil.

"AND A ### #### HOLE!"
Jr. Finished And Hung Up The Phone.

"i knew we were related"
Stormy Said To Her Brother.

"And Now, Back To The Carpet"
Jr. Told Them.

The 3 Cloud Kids Quickly Ran Back Over To The Carpet And Sat Down Innocently.

Cloud Guy Came Back From The Bedroom And Picked Up The Phone.
"Okay Honey I'm Ba- Hello? Hellooo? Huh, Must've Disconnected. But She'll Call Back"

"😁😁😁"
Windy, Jr, And Stormy Grinned Innocently Like Nothing Happened.

"Uhhh, Whatcha Up To Kids?"
Cloud Guy Questioned.

"Jussttt...Ready To Hear The Rest Of The Story Dad 😁"
Jr. Said.

"Super Excited! 😁"
Windy Said.

"cursewords"
Stormy Said.

"Ooookaaaay? Well I Guess Until Your Mother Calls Back, We Can Finish This Fairytale!"
Cloud Guy Shrugged And Went Back To The Couch.

"🤜✊️🤛"
Jr. Fist Bumped Both Of His Sisters.

Cloud Guy Opened Up The Storybook And Read On To Finish It.
"The Clock Was Quickly Ticking Til Midnight, And The Villager Had To Quickly Come Up With A Way To Reach The Queen..."

✨️ 📖 ✨️ 📖 ✨️ 📖 ✨️