ᑭOᔕT-ᑕᖇEᗪIT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ

Truly an eminently hot place, where large numbers of wild animals varying from size and uniqueness are commonly located.

Zebras. Giraffes, as long as they're animals that can live in hot climates and savannahs, its there.

This was the second biggest continent in the world, namely Africa.

Civilization in this continent seem to have progressed. Though there still appeared to be a lack in technology such as traffic lights that would've organized the traffic in the road.

But despite its perceivable problems, the resources of the place were astonishingly abundant, especially the food.

"This is absolutely ridiculous! Why is this place so hot 24/7..?!"

"Yeah, I agree. But it's kinda nice to have a change of atmosphere, Sensei.."

There were two men sitting by a chair under an umbrella that was outside a famous restaurant that served a hefty amount of African cuisine.

"Ugh, I wanna head back to Japan as soon as possible!"

He scowled, pinching the hem of his shirt and flabellating himself with it to somehow cool himself down.

"Ahahaha, you should calm down, Sensei, you're only making yourself warmer when you're annoyed."

"Hey, where's that Miguel guy anyway? It's his turn to train you today. I'm supposed to be relaxing!"

Suddenly, a tall, slim, dark-skinned person with African qualities appeared behind the complainant.

"Sorry, I'm late.."

He sat on a chair next to the two latters and placed down an array of dishes that beautifully represented the continent's cuisine.

"What took you so long, Miguel?!" He asked with annoyance visible in his tone, carefully nudging the food in front of him towards the other guy that gladly received and began eating.

"This is good..!" The boy praised with a happy smile while he chewed.

Miguel: "Isn't it? I used a spice called royco that gives it a good flavor–!"

"Oi, don't ignore me! What took you so long, you jerk."

Miguel looked at him and leaned back on his chair with his constant smirk.

"Sorry. About that, I ran into someone that might catch your interest."

He informed before another tall guy arrived from behind the angered individual.

It caused him to raise a brow and hum in wonder before looking back. His eyes widened to see a familiar person wearing light-colored clothing and his trademark sunglasses.

"Satoru..!?"

"Yo.. Y/N, Yuta!"

Yuta's eyes also widened upon seeing the guy. He looked at him surprised while stopping his process of chewing the food.

"Wait, what are you doing here?"

As Y/N asked the question, he was handed three pieces of paper which he took and glanced at, but only to raise a brow in confusion.

"Registration forms..?"

Gojo: "I'm planning on letting Miguel here take full responsibility on training Yuta.."

Yuta: "Eh..? Then, that means.."

"Agh, whatever! I don't care. Just get me out of this hellhole already!"

Y/N stood up and threw the registration forms on the table which revealed pictures of three different students, two male and one female.

The names were evidently exposed, but no one seemed to notice.

FUSHIGURO MEGUMI

KUGISAKI NOBARA

YUJI ITADORI

To be continued..