DEPRESSION

Tae pov
I saw y/n slowly leaving that made my heart shatter into a million pieces..my man came and gave jungkook sleeping pills while we were holding him after that next day I go to y/n's apartment when I got to know she left from here forever, I cannot control it and let out my tears...I got back and tried to find her everywhere but she's nowhere to be found, she changed her phone no. , email , phone , Instagram, everything...I was broken.

5 years later

AUTHOR POV
Taehyung became more heartless in these years and never ever came in relationship he still didn't lose hope and still look for y/n, where y/n work in her farm with her mother...but the day came when she have to go back to Seoul, she got a job offer and her sisters son his name is jun su also wanted to go with her he calls y/n mom because he thinks she is his mom and his dad have been on work so he don't come to meet him y/n don't wanted him to be a orphan in his school she didn't wanted him to face bully or anything so she said she'll be her mom...

Y/n - mom , jun su I've got a offer for a job...

Jun su - really mommy?

Y/n - yes baby, we're going Seoul

Y/n's mother - I am not gonna come , I belong here

Y/n - why mom

Y/n's mom - your father left me here so I belong here

Y/n- as you wish

Jun su took her mom hand and took her to do packing...

2 days later

Y/n pov
We were in the train traveling to Seoul and I was just in the thought of my past with taehyung, would he be still alive or jungkook killed him, what I if met them, I was disturbed by jun su patting my hand

Jun su- mom,mom

Y/n - what happened jun su

Jun su - when will we reach I am hungry

Y/n - just half and hour more then we'll be there and first we'll eat something then go to our apartment ok

Jun su- ok