Part One- Jack,Queen,King

Some people may argue suicide is selfish.
I don't know how to reply to that ...I mean I guess I can see it from both views but what does it matter if your dead.

My mind can wonder sometimes ,once again I am sat in the here. The putent smell of teenage boys fills the aroma around me. I just want to go home ,then again I don't like it there much better.

He walked into the classroom late again,I can't say I'm surprised at this point it would send me into a heart attack if he was on time.  He smirks to the teacher as she complains once again "you'll fail your gcses then what... you'll be a bricklayer good luck with that one" wow. How inspirational for a teacher to say. "No ill become a stripper" He grabs on to one of the pipes trailing the classroom and throws himself around it. I giggle ,it's not that funny and the teacher is probably right but it stops me from being alone In my own head and I can't lie he is gorgeous no matter if he is trying to slut drop on a dusty pipe at the back of the science lab. He usually sits just behide me two seats to the left but for some reason today he placed himself on the seat cramped between me and another student he had to squeeze in. Arm to arm. I pause. This is ridiculous I need to get over myself. The smell of dust follows him probably stuck to his shirt after the pipe incident hopefully this will put me off him.

He never tried to speak to me just the side eye I caught him doing a few times. I looked at him checked him out ,looked him up and down he just looked like a normal teenage boy ,however, the whole class he shuffled the same deck of cards not at any speed. Nice and slow. I was able to notice the Jack and King of hearts was missing and the queen of every other suit. Why leave the queen of hearts?

The bell rang he got up and stopped me as I packed my bright banana yellow book into my worn out dusty pink tote bag he handed me a card faced down and walked out the room. A playing card.