8༄𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙈𝙚𝙣 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

Landing atop the glassy sand, [Y/n] could instantly feel the Sun beating down on the crew. In the distance, she could see the mirage of dancing lines across the sandy dunes of the Alabasta horizon. She's been here for days, yet she couldn't get accustomed to the dry everlasting summer. Princess Vivi had luckily given her a change in clothing, after throwing the bloody cloak into a bucket of water. She wore knee high laced black boots, loose shorts and a tanktop, and another cloak with a hood that she poked a hole into for her ivory horn.

She saw the corner of her eye, Sanji sobbing at the fact the girl's dancer outfits were covered up. Hanging around her neck, was a part of her horn, yet to be carved. On the ship, they explained to her a mysterious but fun character that could copy the look of anybody. So to make sure this, Bon Clay, wouldn't impersonate anybody, they each had a piece of jewelry created out of the ivory horn to tell who was who.

Vivi looked at her bracelet with a sense of security, and loyalty. Perhaps she'll finally save her country.

"What the hell is that!?" They heard the long nosed pirate exclaim while looking a seal...or turtle? Strangely enough, it had popped out of the sand with an 'Arf!' It looked directly at [Y/n] with it's beady black eyes, she blinked wide-eyed in response and tilted her head, the creature copied.

"That's a Kung-Fu Jugon!" Vivi said followed by a warning that Usopp clearly didn't listen to. Seconds later, his face was planted into the sand while the rest of the crew sweatdropped at the sight of an animal defeating a human. The horned woman had taken her eyes off of Luffy for one second, until he heard him celebrate in the distance

"Yayy!"

"Luffy beat it." Nami pointed at the animal abuser. Though he looked a his crew with a glisten of triumph and pride in his eyes. 

"LUFFY!!" This crew really brought too much stress to the princess. "It's the code of the Kung-Fu Jugon to become the apprentice of anyone who beats it!" The defeated animal bowed to their captain. Despite it's swollen bruise steaming from its furry head, it still looked at Luffy with a determined look.