2:14

Dobby: Dobby feels most aggrieved, sir.
(waggling his fingers) Dobby had to iron his hands...

Magical creatures lovers looked sad at this.

"Poor Dobby"

Harry: You'd better clear off before my
bones come back, Dobby, or I might strangle you!

"Harry! don't speak like that!" said Lily.

Dobby: (smiling weakly) Dobby is used to death threats, sir. Dobby gets them five times a day at home.

Harry:I don't suppose you could tell me
why you're trying to kill me but not Camila ?

"Harry! You do not talk like that about your sister!" scolded Euphemia.

Dobby: Not kill you, sir, never kill you! Dobby remembers how it was before Harry and Camila Potter triumphed over He Who
Must Not Be Named. We house elves were treated like vermin, sir. Of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin...and Ms.Camila is Dobby's favourite and Young Master always says great things about Ms. Camila.

"Who's this young master ?" asked James.

"It looks like Regulus's case. Walburger *with disgust* treats Kreacher like shit and Regulus treats that old thing like their best mates!" said Sirius receiving glare from both Walburga and Regulus.

"Are we going to ignore the part that he said Cami is his favourite ?"

"Of course, I mean like most people here favours Camila more than Harry."

"True."

Harry: Young Master ?

Dobby: Dobby is not allowed to say that, sir.

[Dobby HONKS his nose on the filthy pillowcase he wears.]

Harry:Why do you wear that thing, Dobby?

Dobby:This, sir? 'Tis a mark of the house elf's enslavement. Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes. The
family is careful not to pass Dobby so much as a sock, sir, for then he would be free to leave their house forever.

[Dobby's ears QUIVER, detecting... FOOTSTEPS. He WHISPERS.]

Dobby:Terrible things are about to
happen at Hogwarts! Harry and Camila Potter must not stay here now that history is to repeat itself!

Harry:Repeat itself? You mean, this has
happened before?

"Dad, do you know about this ?" asked James.

Fleamont shared a look with Orion and nodded at his son uncertainly.

[Dobby seizes the Skele-Gro, BEATS himself about the head.]

Harry:Tell me, Dobby? When did this happen before? Who's doing it now?

Dobby:Dobby cannot say, sir. Dobby only
wants Harry and Camila Potter to be safe.

"Safe ? dude you have been only attempting to kill Harry from the start!" said Barty.

"Shut up!" said Bellatrix and throughs a hex at Barty to keep him quite.

Harry: No, Dobby! Tell me! Who is it?

[CRACK! Dobby is gone. SHADOWS flicker beyond the CURTAIN encircling Harry's bed. Harry slumps down... peers through a slit in the curtains. Dumbledore, in a nightcap, and McGonagall, in a tartan robe, heave a SMALL
STATUE onto an empty bed. Seconds later, Madam Pomfrey bustles in.]