Let Me See the Manager

Everyone headed out of the apartment. Announcer Box counted everyone.

"17... 18... 19... Where the heck is Flower?" AB asked.

"She's at her job." Ice Cube sniffed, seeming to be happy that Flower was gone.

"What?" AB stared at Ice Cube in suprise. Ice Cube shrugged. "Anyways... we're going to eat at this place called... McDonald's? I think that's the place."

***
It was Flower's first shift at McDonald's.  When the fast-food restaurant opened, there were about ten people who rushed in.

The first customer was a woman in her middle ages, short, blonde hair. She had a Live, Laugh, Love shirt. She had an energy, a horrible, mean energy. An aura.

Flower stared at her in disgust. "Uh... what-"

"I'd like a 20-piece chicken nugget and three burgers, ten oreo McFlurries and and eighteen vanilla milkshakes." She said.

Flower stared at her, not knowing what to say. Then she knew.

"Nah. Too long. NEXT!" Flower rolled her eyes and decided to pass on her. Good choice, honestly, she saved the kitchen crew.

The lady turned red. Flower stared at her, unimpressed. The lady started  to scream.

"LET ME SEE YOUR MANAGER!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A coworker walked over, confused. "Ma'am, what is your name?"

"Karen Susan." She said.

"That makes sense." The coworker rolled her eyes. "Flower, just kick her out."

Flower nodded, joyfully. If Flower knew anything, it was how to kick contestants off her personal space. Flower stepped over the counter, then kicked as hard as she could, not just sent the Karen flying out of the restaurant, she provably broke the Karen's bones or something. She deserved it anyway.