||•12•||

Flight

Y/n was extremely excited to go .. but jungkook didn't share the same excitement like hers...
He was kinda amused to see she is so talkative .
He was listening to her with keen intrest.

She was continuously looking out cheerfully. Shooting videos, clicking photos .

Jungkook was reading while sitting beside her and listening her .
"Do you know this and that and blah blahhh? " And a lot of stuff she kept on telling him.

Jungkook didn't knew when he fell asleep while reading.
He woke up felt something on his shoulder . It was y/n sleeping peacefully, resting her head on his shoulder while clutching his shirt.
Jungkook put some strands of hair behind her ear and was mesmerized to see her cute little face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flight landed

Y/n rushed out from plane running .. and jungkook was behind stopping her ..

"Wow!" She said waiting for him

"Why ar you running? Are you a thief or something?" He asked

"Why only thief runs??" she countered. He raised his one eyebrow
" I was just excited.. You know " She smiled

"Well fine, now let's go " he grabbed her hand and started moving . Yn smiled and this little touch made her blush.

They both went in the VIP hotel but there was only one room left so they have to stay together. In the same room.

Y/n felt like her wish come true she was soo soo happy .
{ ♪DREAMS COME TRUE }

She went to change .

She came out and saw jungkook on his phone .

" Don't forget to put the ointment on your cuts " He said and she nodded.

'How can someone be this beautiful? She's perfect no doubt. Should I confess her today? How I feel about her? ' he thought looking at her who was sitting in front of dressing table.

Time skips ***Evening***

It's evening , y/n wanted to visit the places in Las Vegas but on contrary the only place where she went was to have lunch in a restaurant.

She was sitting on the sofa getting bored as every second passed .
Jungkook was on his laptop completing his works.
As he has planned a lot of stuff for yn, so that he can confess her but a call ruined his mood. He was stressed about his work since, he got updates by his assistant that the deal they were going to have passed from their hands due to some mistakes found in the presentation and explanation. This deal was very important to him but hearing the news he was pissed. He fired the employees and aksed his assistant to recruit new team as soon as possible.

Meanwhile
'what the heck with this guy ? He's working here too? And his mood swings are !! He was happy few hours back cold now ? Can't he behave normal.?' ~ Y/n thought in her mind

"Jungkook do you have a lot work to do? ?" She asked
And he hummed in response.
She sighed

" Can you please get me some water? " he spoke coldly and she nodded.

Yn was going to hand him the water but her leg got twisted and it spilled on his pages .

" WHAT THE HELL Y/N ! CAN'T YOU BE A LITTLE BIT SERIOUS? I JUST ASKED GOR WATER AND YOU JUST RUINED MY WHOLE WORK! YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M REALLY ANNOYED WITH YOU NOW ! WHY IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE SO CLUMSY? CAN'T YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF , YOU ALWAYS WANT SOME OR THE OTHER PERSON TO LOOK AFTER YOU CAUSE YOU CAN'T DO ANY WORK PROPERLY!! "