.05.

"Cassano?-", ms min was gonna ask her something but a voice stopped her.

"Hi honey!!"

Yn's eyes which were soft and polite till now, suddenly turned ice cold. Her cold aura was visibly radiating from her. The min family was not able to detect it as they were distracted by the voice of.....

Mr kim...

Yn turned towards the sound as she stared coldly at that person. All the emotions that were in her eyes suddenly disappeared leaving a pair of emotionless eyes.

Ms min smiled at Mr kim as she walked towards him, hugging him as she greeted him with a smile."Hi honey"

Mr kim's attention turned towards yn as he looked at her with a fake smile. "Yn-ah, i missed you.", yn looked at him emotionlessly,

"Fortunately, It was not the same for me, Mr Kim.",Her cold voice entered their ears like chilly wind as it send shivers down their spine. The min family looked at her completly being shocked.

"y-yn-ah, what are you saying?", he stuttered, sounding hurt by her words. But in reality, he was fuming inside.

The min family were ofcourse shocked as it's the first time they have heard yn's cold voice. But bangpink were also angered as they saw Mr Kim hurt.

Before they could say something, Ms min decided to control the situation,"a-ah ,how about we go inside the mansion first, it's really cold outside." ,She said and Mr kim nodded. Yn didn't wait for them as she just walked towards the entrance door, entering the mansion.

The others also followed behind and entered the mansion . Yn entered the living room and took her seat on a single couch, crossing her legs.

The others (ofcourse it doesn't include Ms min) were quite offended by her disrespectful manner,but bangpink especially the maknaes could not believe that this is the same person that they met before.

They all sat on the couches. Mr kim cleared his throught, "So, as you all might know, Im marrying my love, hye kyo.", He said with a smile as he looked at her beside him, "The marriage will take place in one week so i hope you guys dont have any problem.", bangpink didnt have any problem so he turned towards yn,

"yn-ah, are you okay with this?", He asked with a fake smile.

She scoffed, "Its not like, I'll say no and you'll stop the marriage. Is it?", She looked at him and seeing him hesitate she continued,"No right? Then dont ask."

Mr kim sat their awkwardly, cursing her silently.

Bangpink couldn't believe that Yn is a kind of person who would hate her father to this extend. They are ofcourse not fools afterall.

They looked at eachothers, knowing that they were all thinking the same thing, they nodded and acted like nothing happened.

Everyone except yn, talked and laughed at the funny points. Yn didnt mind any of them and just sat there silently.

Suddenly, her phone rang, dragging everyone's attention on her.

She took her phone out, checking the id with a frown.

'Taehyun?'

Her heart panicked. It was not at all normal for any of the txt members to call her suddenly. She was sure that something happened.

She stood up, "I have to take this call", ms min nodded and she went to a corner.

She picked the call up and before she could say something, the person on the other side interrupted her.