| Chapter 2 : The Banished One |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~☀️☀️☀️~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

"As the years passed, Stevan's ambition pulled him away from Maleficent, and towards the temptations of the human kingdom."

The sky was blue as the blue open sea of the ocean with fluffy white clouds moving in a slow motion. A big sun shines through out the sky with clouds attempting to cover the suns beauty to shine on the lands.

A dark fey was flying through the air with her beautiful big wings that glided in the air. The dark fey appeared to be Maleficent much older of what she used to be but still enchanting. She dived down the sky to only stop then flew straight ahead through the fluffy clouds.

"While Maleficent the strongest of the fairies, rose to became the protector of the Moors."

Maleficent then rosed up to the sky's in high speed with her wings surrounding her body like a caterpillar in its final stage to be a butterfly. Clouds followed her trail while vooming in high speed to the high sky's.

Until she spread out her wings to stop herself only for her to look over at the lands before her on high ground. Maleficent dived down again towards the mountains and started to fly her way through the enormous mountains filled with green.

Passing through by following the river that surrounded the mountains to lead her towards the open waters that had dolphin creatures jumping out of the waters to her delight. She flew towards the water falls edge then zoomed up to the clear cloudy sky's.

Maleficent cleared through the clouds to only witness the most beautiful sunset of the day as the light shined on her. The wind blew on her making Maleficent close her eyes to feel the wind blowing past her.

"Maleficent often wandered alone and sometimes wondered where Stefan might be, for she had never understood the greed and envy of men."

Maleficent wandered the foggy forest feeling alone. She held out her hand to feel the plants as she walked along the stream quieting. Not a single sound other then the sound of crickets creaking and her soft footsteps. Her mind was thinking of her love, Stefan and where he could be and what was he doing.

"But she was to learn"

She sat on the cliff that overlooked the human kingdom and Moors. The lonely feeling of being alone without Stefan by her side consumes her.

"For the human king had heard of a growing power in the Moors, and he sought to strike it down."

Maleficent looks over in the distance to see a growing stampede of horses galloping its way towards the Moors doors in high speed.

She then took off towards Moors doors knowing there will be a big fight that will take place there.

————————————
~☀️☀️☀️~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

"Many miles away from the Kingdom, a trial takes place in the fey's hidden kingdom."