Part 2

Y/n Pov

I am living in South Korea now for two years that too alone. I never thought coming out of my country and live and do job at another country but everything changed when I met them.They gave me the reason to live not only me but millions of people all around the world. I was lost and depressed before they came into my life but everything changed but not in bad way tho. And whom I am talking about is no other than BTS the best boy band or we army likes to call family in the world. I can't thank them enough for what they did to me .

Author Pov

Y/n after completing her bachelor degree in hospitality and management  decided to look for work not only in her country but others countries too and as for luck or what we called destiny she got job in the most famous and prestigious hotel in the South Korea. The name of hotel is 'sky high'. It was like dream come true for her well which amry will not like living and doing job where her idols lives.

Y/n Pov

It's already past midnight when I left from the hotel we had lots of work today and I am so much tried now I just want to do one thing and that is go home and sleep. It's been really great living in Seoul it's true that I miss my family, friends and country. It was difficult it start to live here alone but sometimes for our dream we have to do the things which we never imagined right? So that is what I am doing. I don't regret coming here but I feel lucky to get chance to come here. I do really love BTS but romantically they are my idols and inspiration.

I took a cab from sky high to the my apartment and when I reached there I saw group of girl are surrounding the parking lot and it's looks like they were searching for something or someone well I don't know. So I paid the cab driver and started to go towards my apartment when one of the girl shouted.

Author Pov

"Heyy! Girl! Come here" one of the girl from group shouted seeing you. So you decided to see what is happening so you went towards them.

"Yes? How can I help you?" Thses girls are looking crazy but still you decided to ask politely not to create an issue at midnight.

"Have you seen seven boys?" The same girl asked you.

"Believe me when I say these girls are really looking some creepy psycho"  you thought but when you were going to answer you saw behind those girls in parking lot where some boys were hiding and they were gesturing you to say no.

"But why you are searching for some boys at middle of night?" I asked her instead of answering her and she looks annoyed.

"That's non of your business just answer us have you seen seven boys yes or no?" She asked again and I got the hint to not tell anything to these girls because from the look they don't seem normal to me so I did what I think was right.

Heyy guys! This is me after a long time actually I am really suprised and happy seeing this book crossed 600+ views well I never thought it will reach till here so I am really thankful to all of you.

And I decided to edit this book a little no I am not going to change plot or something I am just changing the way of writing because it's looks so cringey to me so I will edit it as I got time.

And new readers I am really happy you decided to read this book.

Thanks for reading ❤️