☆ 10

C H A P T E R  T E N

C H A P T E R T E N

More days passed and more they want to see each other. Obviously, none of them actually said it properly, that they can't wait everyday to see them again and again.

"Hey silly! Wait for me."

Riki walked faster to walk next to her, today he picked "silly" to call her around.

"Hi Riki!"She smiled at him, "i have a question."

He raised his eyebrows surprised she had suddenly a question.

"Tell me." He said as they were walking toward the classroom

"do you wanna miss school today?"

They stopped walking and he just stared at her, since when Park Kaya intentionally wanted to skip school?

"I know a pretty place, i want to bring you there." She continued.

Riki looked everywhere to see if there wasn't any teachers around, it was just them and some other students. That was a positive answer from him as he grabbed her hand to run away from the school.

They both ran like kids doing something strictly not allowed. For the first time Kaya skipped school on her own.

Riki didn't even believe he was influenced by that smartest girl at school.

"So now, where you wanna go?" He asked.

And a smile appeared on her face as she looked at him and decided to grab him by the arm for him to follow her.

"Just follow me it's not that far."

They walked around 7 minutes to get in a weird place at first, with a lot of trees and not that pretty place. Then she made them pass over a chain that prevented the passage.

Now, Riki was impressed by how that place looked not even real, Everything was so pretty, it looked like a secret garden, there was still a lot of greenery but much prettier than before. A small lake with clear water and even a small area to play baketball with a bench. And for sure a lot of flowers everywhere.

"What is that place?"

It was such a peaceful place, like a dream place, he wanted to know more about it.

"I never saw anyone here, every time i came here i was all alone and no one ever came.

That's probably why this place look so peaceful and beautiful. There's no humans to ruin it."