Party

He drove up to the house, stopping at the gate. Excellent a few days in silence. He arrived a few days earlier than all the members to rest himself. He took out his things and went towards the house in which they should have a photoshoot. He opened the door and loud music greeted him from the doorway. He froze in surprise. He knew for sure that all the members were still at home, and there should be no one here. Maybe the new manager arrived earlier to check everything, he thought as he passed inside. He smiled at the thought of this sweet girl who every time excited his heart and embarrassed him. He walked into the living room and froze in disbelief. You were dancing in the middle of the room. The music was almost deafening, you were in lace black underwear and a white shirt that was completely unbuttoned, exposing your body. You wore mid-thigh cashmere stockings on your legs, giving you even more sexuality. In your hand was the bottle that you used as a microphone after taking a few sips. He was completely shocked to see you here. He laughed to tears as he watched you dance to the ‘new face’. Wonder how much you drank, he thought to himself. He has never seen you drink, even at general corporate parties. You were so sweet that his heart was pounding. After the song ended, you fell to the floor with your arms and legs spread wide. The slow song that you were singing began, he came closer, but your eyes were closed. Your shirt was open, which made it cramped in his already tight pants.
He stood over you, waiting for you to open your eyes. But you continued to enjoy music making sexy waves with your body. When the song ended, you opened your eyes at last meeting his gaze. Whatever reaction he expected, there was none. You just looked at him with interest, making him smile broadly.
“Am I hallucinating already?” you asked yourself looking at the bottle in your hand. You sat down shaking your head.
He continued to watch you with interest, what will happen next. You turned in his direction again, looking at him intently. He smiled at you broadly as you blinked quickly. You put down the bottle and got up off the floor, taking a step closer to him. He could almost feel your body due to the fact that you were standing too close. You examined his face as if seeing him for the first time. You raised your hand and touched his cheek, checking if he was real. It took all his composure not to laugh. What a cutie, he thought to himself as you continued to touch his face.
“You are real!” you looked at him in surprise. “What are you doing here?”
“Arrived earlier, wanted to relax,” he said with a chuckle.
You walked away from him picking up the bottle from the floor and taking a sip “Join in” you said again starting to dance to the music, making the maximum volume, not paying any attention to him.
“Too cute,” he muttered under his breath before returning to his things. He quickly climbed up to the second floor, went into the first room. He undressed and went to the shower. He wanted to come back quickly to have a drink with you. He couldn’t stop smiling because of for your dancing. It was the cutest and at the same time sexy that he saw. He put on short shorts and reached for a T-shirt. He looked at it and, remembering your almost nude body, threw it back into his bag. He left the room going downstairs. And from where you had so much energy, he thought when he saw you still dancing. He went into the fridge and opened it laughed. He was completely filled with alcohol. He obviously did not underestimate you. That’s who he would definitely be interested in drinking with. He took the can of beer and almost in one gulp drank it. He did not even expect that he was so thirsty. He reached for the second but stopped. You need to be on the same level, he thought. He took out soju and closed the refrigerator, went to the table, raising a glass. He drank a few shots . You approached him, still dancing, and throwing out the empty bottle, took out a new one. He reached out to help you open the bottle, but was amazed at how quickly and professionally you did it. You bumped the bottle against his glass of “Cheers!” you said taking a big gulp.
“Don’t you need a glass?” he asked while drinking his soju.
“I’m already at the stage when it’s not interesting to drink from a glass” you laughed, sending a shudder through his body. Taking a step back, you looked at him from top to bottom “You don’t have enough clothes on” you said looking skeptically at his naked body.
“Who would speak,” he replied pointing the bottle in your direction before pouring himself
You looked down at your body in surprise, it seems you forgot that you were practically naked. “Hmm,” you looked at his body, and then back at yours. You took off your shirt throwing it on the floor, after which your stockings were added to it. “Now it’s the same. Two clothes on you, two on me” you giggled, turning from your side an imaginary dance floor.
“And who said that I was wearing two clothes and not one?” shouted before you left.
You covered your mouth with a mock expression of shock. “Innocent boys are so foolish,” shaking your head, you smiled before dancing again.
“Yes, I’m young, but believe me there is not a drop of innocence in me” he tried to sound courageous.
You turned and looked at him with interest, and then you laughed, “Whatever!”
You kept drinking and dancing. It feels like you were having a party. Just for the two of you. Due to the fact that he drank almost on an empty stomach, he quickly got intoxicated, and he himself did not notice when he moved to the stage when the glass was not needed. You danced together to their song, or rather, you danced and he rolled on the floor laughing because of your attempts to repeat their choreography. He has not yet seen someone dancing the ‘mic drop’ in  underwear. You continued to funniest each other with funny dances to different songs. He didn’t even notice how quickly the time passed.
“Okay, stop. I’m done… You won!“ You said falling to the floor. He screamed with joy.
"Now call me the king of the dance floor!” he continued to dance a wacky dance to celebrate his victory while you laughed on the floor. Pulling up the remote, he made the music quieter before lying down next to him.
“It was great! Not often someone can be overcome me in wacky dance" you said turning your head in his direction and smiling broadly. He turned his face to meet your smile. All the excitement that he ignored all night came back with renewed vigor.
You reached out to his shorts and running your finger under the elastic lifted it lightly, exposing the elastic from the boxers. “I knew that! Innocent” you looked up and mocked him. He rolled onto his stomach, being close to your body. He kissed you, showing out all the desire that plagued him all evening. He ran his hand over your belly before his hand wrapped around your waist. You lay motionless just accepting what he was doing to you.
“I have already said there is not a drop of innocence in me,” he said returning to his seat.
You grinned, “Whatever!” You started to get up off the floor but before you could leave he grabbed your ankle to stop you. “You’re drunk,” you said mocking him.
“You too,” he apparently replied
“Exactly!” You laughed before heading towards the stairs. “Good night,” you waved to him without even looking back.
He was left alone drinking another bottle of soju. He wanted to be as drunk as possible so that he would fall asleep without thinking about anything. After he finished drinking, he got up heading towards the stairs. He laughed at himself because of the fact that he swayed in different directions, it seemed the road to his room took forever. Opening the door, he took off his shorts, throwing them in the direction of his bags before falling into bed, fast asleep.