Morning

You haven’t felt so good for a long time. Sleep was slowly leaving your mind, you were glad that you arrived earlier than everyone else. You had the opportunity to get drunk, dance, pouring out all the stress that had accumulated. A pleasant warmth wrapped you around, making you want to spend the whole day in bed. It was even hot, your naked body seemed to be lying on a heating pad. You moved your hand and was surprised when you felt hot skin under your fingers. Apparently you were still sleeping, you smiled at such a realistic dream. The arms around you squeezed you tighter, trapping your body in a trap of legs and arms, making it impossible to move. This dream was too realistic. You slightly opened your eyes and you were greeted by a beautiful face, the owner of which was asleep. You’ve already seen this face. You closed your eyes again, thinking to yourself, why would you dream of Jungkook, again. Heat was spreading over your body as you felt Jungkook’s hard cock push against your thigh. You opened your eyes again, but Jungkook’s face was still in front of you. Why is this dream so long, you thought, examining his face. You smiled, you were never so close to him, close his face seemed even more beautiful. You raised your hand and ran your fingers over his cheek. His eyes opened and a lazy smile appeared on his face. His skin was so warm and soft, everything was so real. Too real. You looked at each other for a few minutes.
“YYyyayaaaaaaaa!!” you screamed, breaking free from his embrace, grabbing a blanket covering your naked body. What? HOW? Why are you only wearing underwear? Why was he in your bed? Why was he even here? What’s happening?! Your head was spinning from an overabundance of questions. The moment when he arrived came to mind. Whats happened last night?
“Why are you in my room?” you asked at the same time.
“That’s mine!” you also answered each other at the same time
He sat down on the bed smiling at you, “When I arrived yesterday, I took this room,” he said calmly while you were sitting with your mouth open.
“I took it too, didn’t you notice my things in the closet?” you hissed. This absurdity did not add up in your head.
“I didn’t get to the closet,” he said pointing to the corner where his bags were.
“Stop. Why are we only in underwear ??? ” you practically yelled at him
“This question is not for me, when I arrived you were already dancing in your underwear and shirt,” he shrugged.
A moment appeared in your memory when you took off your shirt and stockings in the kitchen. Ohh god, this is happening here, you shook your head unable to accept everything that is happening. Pain pierced your head as the moment came to mind when you were lying on the floor and Jungkook rolled onto you and kissed you. Closing your eyes you lowered your head not wanting to accept reality “Are we ..? Are we really yesterday …? “ you stumbled again, unable to pronounce it.
"Slept together?” he laughed out loud, clearly enjoying your embarrassed look. “So you remembered the kiss” you looked at him sharply, his smug smile spread all over his face. “Don’t you remember what happened next?” he winked at you.
Oh god, you definitely slept together… everything inside you seemed to have fallen into a deep hopeless abyss. You slowly got out of bed and left the room. You didn’t care that you were only in underwear. Apparently it was the day you lost your job. Not only did you quit with the members of the group that you had a boyfriend, but also with the youngest. How can you be such an idiot. You never allowed yourself such behavior and kept yourself in control, even if you were very drunk. So why was it different now. You went to the table in the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine, rested your hands on the table. You lowered your head and closed your eyes. Your kiss reappeared in your memory. Desire passed through your body, remembering Jungkook’s soft lips that teased you, and his arms around yours that caressed your body. “Quite crazy…” you whispered, straightening up sharply, “What are you only thinking, ________?!?!?!” You scolded yourself.
“And what were you thinking, ________? About me?“ you felt hands on your shoulders as Jungkook covered your shoulders with a robe.
“Jungkook, what happened yesterday …” you quickly put on your robe, tying it tightly
"Calm down. Despite the fact that I’ve been dreaming about it since our first meeting, yesterday we had no sex "he said and you turned sharply to him staring at him with wide eyes.
“But you said …” for the second time in 15 minutes you were completely confused
“I just asked if you remember anything after the kiss. You made your own conclusions "he shrugged his shoulders” I just delayed the answer “he smiled. He reached for the coffee pot being too close to your face, which made your heart beat faster.” You left right after I kissed you, saying that I was too drunk. When I said that you was drunk too, you said that this is why you were leaving. “ He took out two cups filling them with coffee. "After that I drank a bottle of soju and went to bed, apparently because of this I didn’t even realize that I was not alone in bed.”
You sat down on the floor and Jungkook sat across from you, leaning against the kitchen cabinet. “I have already mentally said goodbye to my life”, closing your eyes, you sighed with relief.
“Am I that bad for you?” you heard the seriousness in his voice, opening your eyes you met Jungkook’s heavy gaze, which made everything inside you tighten into a tight knot.
“You are so young and innocent for me!” you answered
He moved so quickly, almost on top of you, a inch from your face, that you squeezed into the door behind you. “I seem to say that there is nothing innocent in me. Or should I remind you “he spoke slowly, in a low teasing voice. Your cheekbones tensed, and a tremor went through your body. You felt the heat in the lower abdomen from the way he looked at you depravedly. In front of you there was clearly not that cute boy who blushed every time when you shook his hand or met his gaze.
“Okay, okay… no innocence…. I get it "you said trying to sound calm. Although by how hot you got, you could be sure that you blushed.” I think it’s worth making breakfast. Do you like toast? Cheese toast is better than any hangover medicine “you tried to move out of it even an inch, changing the subject of the conversation, but he did not even think to move away from you. He continued to gaze at you. Your skin burned where his wrists touched your thighs. You urgently had to escape from this trap. And why was your robe so short …
He ran his gaze over your body, stopping at the edge of your robe, which did not even reach the middle of your thighs. “I seem to confuse you. Although yesterday it was you who made my heart pound madly, dancing only in lingerie“ his voice sounded so sexy. You felt his hot breath on your skin as he approached your ear. It took all your composure to contain the groan that burst from your chest. You’re fifteen, you scolded yourself for reacting to him. Putting your hand on his chest, you gently pushed him away, trying not to turn on the heat in your body from the sensations of hard muscles under your palm. You got to your feet putting your coffee cup on the table. He continued to sit on the floor looking at you. You looked at him and a wave of excitement went through you. So submissive, kneeling in front of you, you could feel his breath on your thigh. You fought the urge to run your hand through his hair. For a second, you wondered how he would look tied to the bed, blindfolded, unable to move. His smile widened. Apparently your face was expressed by your thoughts when you realized that you bit your lower lip while examining his from head to toe.
You quickly turned away from him at a safe distance. Long absence of sex and a sexy guy, it was a dangerous mixture. “Apparently, you like me better, kneeling. I’m a fast learner.” He said with a grin. You looked at him sharply as he continued to kneel in the middle of the kitchen.
“It doesn’t suit you. Stand up the floor, Jungkook, ”you said as you walk past him towards the stairs.
“That’s an order?” he asked in a sweet voice, making everything inside you tremble.
“Jungkook…” you raised your voice, glaring at him. “You better stop!” you pointed your finger at him warning
“Or what, will you punish me?” he asked sarcastically. “Mistress!” he deliberately highlighted this word to tease you. You turned your back on him and went into your room without saying a word to him.
You practically ran up the stairs, slamming the door loudly as you entered the room. What a jerk, you practically growled in indignation. Who he thinks he is, you muttered to yourself. But you were even more angry with yourself! All this time you have been building a wall separating yourself from him, but one evening alone with him, and you practically melt from his gaze. You took a deep breath trying to calm down. You quickly changed your clothes and went out into the backyard. Sport is what you needed now. Nothing is more soothing than yoga.