v

Chiara was sitting bricks, to say the least. They decided to work on the song at her apartment since she had a studio room and she hated writing songs at APA Studios. It never felt intimate enough for her to work properly around her crew. Wilbur, Joe, and Mark were coming over while Ash stayed home due to an illness.

She dusted a bit around the house and sorted the equipment in her studio, as it was her messiest room.

She was listening to Lovejoy's discography when she got a text from Tommy.

Messages

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
u wanna play mc?

RAHHHH 👹👹:
i cant rn sorry ):

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
oh no worries
u ok?

RAHHHH 👹👹:
yeah i just have a meeting
today and im kinda nervous

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
don't be

you'll do great

RAHHHH 👹👹:
aweee thanks

simp

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
yknow what fuck you then

hope u trip on a rock

RAHHHH 👹👹:
aye language

and ty ((((:

She smiled at her phone before going back to deep cleaning.

Her other phone pinged from her settee, and she skipped over Schrödinger to see it, who was playing with a doorstopper.

Messages
Unknown GC

0*3 5**1 0**9, 0*3 9**3 2**9, 0*4 2**2 3**8, and 0*0 7**6 0**1

0*0 7**6 0**1:
hey, chichi! it's wilbur

we'll be there in 20-ish

The unsaved message reminded Chiara to hide her second phone — which she considered her "Ara" phone — inside a kitchen cabinet. She quickly responded to the text while simultaneously feeding the cat.

chichi:
ahh, im excited

ill buzz u in when
u get here

A few minutes later, all four of the members liked the message making her smile.

Her apartment was very earthy, with millions of plants in every crevice. She had large paintings hung on the few walls she had. The rest of her apartment had windows with large bookshelves lining them. Initially, when she moved in at just 17, it was just a studio with no walls and rooms. She had installed each room and appliance in the apartment, along with the furniture and electrics. She was proud of the life she's built as a musician and a gamer.

20 minutes to the T, a buzz comes from her speaker and Chiara instantly races over to the door, almost falling in the process.

"Hey, hey!" she greeted. Her smile could be heard even through the speaker.

"Hey, it's us!" the boys simultaneously greeted.

"This building is amazing, mate," Joe confessed. "The architecture is banging."

She thanked them before buzzing them up. When she heard their door open from their side, she waited by the door. Just as their footsteps could be heard, her eyes widened before she raced to her gaming room and locked the door. Close one.