Chapter:2(Guest)

It was morning time.

Avni was downstairs in a maroon red kurti which had mirror work on it with a oval neck. She was wearing a chunni on top her beautiful kurti. She looked amazing in that.

She was serving breakfast to her mother-in-law, Indira. Her father-in-law, Digvijay and her sister-in-law, Mina.

Indira asked, "Where is Ayaan? Why is he not here yet? " Avni stated, "I don't know the exact reason Maa-sa but I will go ask him?

Avni looked at Indira and went upstairs.

She first went to his room and knocked but no one answered so she opened the door slightly and there was no one.

She thought that he might be in the study room and went there.

She knocked in the door and heard "yes" from inside, which was Ayaan's voice.

She saw him, he was wearing a black shirt which were rolled up to his forearm and a black trouser. He looked so handsome in that.

"Ayaan maa-sa is calling you downstairs for breakfast", said avni. "Tell her that I cannot come, I have a lot of work to do. So please sent someone with the breakfast", he replied. She said ok in reply and went downstairs.

" What did he said? ", questioned Indira. "Actually he said that he is busy so sent someone with breakfast", answered avni.
" Ok so go and give him breakfast", said Indira.

Avni awkwardly smiled at her and took a plate and served the breakfast and again went upstairs.

This time she didn't knocked and went straight towards him and places the food on the table. "Here's your breakfast".

He stood up from the black and grey moving chair on which he was sitting. And putted his hand in his pocket.

" Why did you came?", he asked. "Why, you don't like my presence?", she said mockingly. " And what if I say yes", ayaan stated. "Then nothing I'll just go", replied avni.

She turned and moved towards the door. Suddenly ayaan said, " And from next time knock before you come inside." She stopped and said, "why, are you afraid of me." He said, "no.... avni I am not in mood to argue with you".

She just heard him and left.

By the time she went downstairs everyone was already done with their breakfast and was leaving.

She just collected all the dishes and putted them in the kitchen. Since everyone was already done she didn't felt like eating alone. So she went straight to her room.

She opened the door of her room and sat on the bed while sighning heavily. Little growling could be heard from her stomach as she didn't had her breakfast.

After sitting for a while she heard her phone ring. She picked her phone and saw the called ID of her friend, Noor. She answered the call.

"Hey avni, how have you been doing? ", her friend asked. " Nothing so special but good....you tell me about you", she replied. "I am sooo good", noor answered.

As they were talking almost half hour was passed. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. She looked at the door and said to Noor.

" Noor, we will talk later I have to go now, bye". Noor stated, "ok.. No problem, bye".

She hunged up the call and placed the phone on the bed. And went to open the door while fixing her chunni.

There was a maid on the door.

"Maa-sa is calling you to the drawing room", said the maid. Avni hummed in reply.

Avni went to drawing room. And slowly opened the door and entered the room.

" Yes maa-sa, you called me", said avni and Indira hummed in reply and continued, "There are some guest and they are coming tomorrow and also gonna stay for a night so, since you and ayaan live in separate rooms so it won't make a good impression on them therefore you ought to shift in his room by today". Avni confusingly asked, " But..if he said no since you already know him very well". Indira stated, "Don't worry he'll say nothing".

Avni took her leave from the room and decided to went to Ayaan's room.

She knocked on the door first considering what he had said to her. She heard "hmm" in reply from inside. She went in the room and Ayaan turned to her and asked her, " Why are you here in my room".

"I am here to inform you that maa-sa said that I m going to shift in this, your room".said avni. " And why is that so", inquired ayaan. She replied, "Because some guest are going to come tomorrow".He asked being pissed off, " Can you explain how these things are related".She announced, "Because they are going to stay for a night here and maa-sa said that it is going to be awkward if we lived in separate rooms".

He clenched his hands and putted into words, " I wonder why I married you". She answered, "Oh.... now I also wonder why I married you but you know what neither I wanted this".

They were quarreling at this point but thank god the room was sound-proof or else Indira or Digvijay would have yelled them.

" I think Ayaan you should stop because you are being harsh on me, don't you think so", she asked with a sadistic face.
He replied, "I don't think so but one thing I am definitely thinking about is you are wasting my time". Avni already had tears falling from her eyes and she continued," Wow... as if I started this".

Avni was still crying her beautiful eyes were screaming innocence.

Ayaan aggressively told her, "Just go and pick your FREAKING clothes N all and I am not gonna help you with anything".

" I don't need your help... god have given me two hands and two legs which I can use very well", said Avni.

"Oh then please go ahead", he stated.

She just left the room and by night she was done shifting all her belongings to his room.

Everyone was done with the dinner and avni was on the dressing table, she was removing her earings. Out of sudden Ayaan entered and he didn't even lifted his gaze from his phone and laid in the bed. After removing her earing she went to bed and was adjusting a pillow but....

___________________________________________
Hey all!
I know I updated really late so sorry for that.

What do you think about this chapter?

[Target:10+ votes]
Please complete this target🥺.

Bye!

Arranged to Rajvanshजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें