6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 113: The spurned omega6
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 113: The spurned omega6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Because of an accident, the trial ended early, Qi Lan was locked up, Bell and Cage's team were called by the school to question them alone, and Su He was questioned several times.

The matter of giving Zhou Qing doping was revealed, and even accompanied by a few blurry pictures, which caused an uproar in the two schools.

As soon as the Qi family knew about the matter, they blocked the news, deleted posts on the Internet to put pressure on them, and proposed Qi Lan's bail. After being questioned by the school, Su He determined that he was an innocent victim and had no idea why Qi Lan did this, and received a wave of sympathy from people.

The adopted son took the banned drugs directly, so he could imagine what Su He's status in the Qi family would be like.

As those people thought, Su He's current situation is not very good. After he was brought back, he faced Qi Lan's parents, Qi Zheng and Kelly.

The expressions of the two facing Su He were the same, with disgust in their eyes. Yes, disgust, as Zhou Qing grew up, his appearance became more and more beautiful, just like an angel in ancient legends, the occasional smile, beautiful and moving, made people willing to give their everything.

Qi Zheng sees this young man in his day-to-day getting along, and can't help but think in his heart. He is an old-fashioned person, so he attributes his uncontrollable evil thoughts to The seduction of the adopted son made him more and more indifferent and harsh.

The pain was enough to drive him crazy, and his son was suffering every day because of this wild seed, and Kelly kept trying to drive him away.

Such a shameless omega who even seduces his adoptive father is simply a shame for people. But because of her husband's obstruction and the plan she told him, Kelly didn't do it, but she didn't want to see him.

The biggest fault of Zhou Qing in this family is that overly good-looking face, it seems that this beauty has become his original sin, no matter what he does, in the eyes of his adoptive parents, it is a seduction with ulterior motives, Temptation is a lowly and shameless savage. Gradually, Zhou Qing closed his heart more and more, and he couldn't say ten words with his family almost all year round.

Su He felt a strong repulsion, it was the original owner of the body that didn't like this family, he lowered his eyes, and he could leave soon.

I have never given this adopted son a straight face, with such a face, if it weren't for some usefulness, Qi Zheng would not want to see him at a glance.

Su He sees all this in his eyes, and naturally he will not miss the surprise and disgust that flashed in Qi Zheng's eyes, and the jealousy and malice in Kelly's eyes.

The family seems to regard Zhou Qing as an emotionless puppet who can control his life at will.

"Sorry, I don't think Qi Lan is joking, I think the school will give me a reasonable explanation." No longer as usual, Yang cowardly, Zhou Qing raised his head, as usual The young man who hid himself like an invisible man was hot and dazzling like the most beautiful star.

"What did you say?" Kelly couldn't stand it at first, he was fed up with this adopted son attracting everyone's attention, and now he started to resist him, a sense of crisis made him only use anger Cover up panic.

"I said I would wait for the school to deal with it." Su He raised his lips and looked at the omega who used to be arrogant and dismissive of him, like a beast whose tail was stepped on, irritable and angry .