Prologue

As the description says, Angel Marinette Moore is a teenage girl adopted by a loving middle aged couple from an orphanage when she was only four years old.
Angel unknowingly carries the gift of communicating with the dead; Living inside deceased people's horrors every single day of her life, she strives to face these faces but is plagued with fear.

Angel is part of a mutated humanoid group of individuals known as "Cryptogenics", which give her the gift she possesses.
She's unaware of her bloodline, thinking her mental illness delves deeper into insanity, she is forced into accepting her gift before she figures out what to do with it.

Angel was born with vitiligo, her identity struggles are more than skin deep. She is in a constant state of oblivion where she, in some way, feels safe in this unfamiliar familiarity.

Teenagers from the same humanoid group have been referenced in Angel's story, their individual timelines have their own special book, I hope you enjoy my characters :)

This is a drawing of Angel I made in her teens. It hasn't been painted, but I do have plans to paint her and update this book with more sketches and paintings!

 It hasn't been painted, but I do have plans to paint her and update this book with more sketches and paintings!