You're missing

Rapi- Put a tracker on you a while ago, finds you instantly.

Poli- Follows a trail of your scent to find you.

Alice- Go on an amazing adventure that ends with her defeating the snow queen and rescuing you.

Anis- Recruits several other Nikke's to come and look for you.

Novel- Never fear, because Novel's here! Even is it seems you've left no trace, she's on the case!

Drake- By day she's telling everyone she's keeping you hostage, by night she's searching everywhere because she feels lost without you.

Dolla- Just look through her many cameras set up everywhere to find where you went.

Eunhwa- Gets Emma and Vesti to do all the work of finding you, then takes the credit.

Exia- She isn't worried as she sees your still online.

Neon- Intense Disney looking search that leads to her finding absolutely nothing and just going to bed.

Rapunzel- Whispers a prayer for you to be in good health still, but ultimately doesn't do anything else really.

Snow White- Thinks you're in a better place, saving the world somewhere else.

Privaty- Sends out a public notice to get you found and back home.

Soline- Steals the AZX and goes on a psychotic rampage trying to find you.

Yulha- You're at the bottom of her schedule, she'll look for you eventually but not anytime soon.

Noah- Thinks it's you pranking her back, so she's on end forever, waiting for the day you'll jump out of a random bush and give her a heart attack or something.

Viper- You'd never go missing, the restraints she ties you in are too tight.