????

Areum: that's all.
The other person throwed the mug which was in her hand. It broke into pieces.

???: that's all?

Areum: i-

???: that's all jeon areum? Are you mad huh really? To a person who doesn't even love you a person who didn't even believe in love before you just married him? Even gave you virginity to him and now in a pathetic condition sitting here and crying?

Areum: I'm s-

???: you deserve it.
She broke into tears.

Areum: don't cry. It's cause I love him.

???: for a person who doesn't love you you you I want the kim areum my best friend the one was before marriage back then.

Areum: i-

???: you always used to say you will not end pathetic for a man who doesn't love you.

Areum: and you said you will protect me.

???: who knows that person whom I wanted to protect you from is

My own biological brother.

Areum: yeon don't blame yourself don't tell oppa about this I don't want this to effect your marriage.

Yeon: areum i-I'm sorry.

Areum: it's ok I should blame myself. It's the mess I created.

Yeon: so do you know where he is?

Areum: after that day at morning I saw a note which wrote he has gone for a business trip after that he didn't contacted me.

Yeon: but he contacted me and always asks me how you are doing.

Areum: but yeon I don't think I can go on with this marriage it's about to be two years since we are together. And I don't think I can make him love me anymore.
I heard her sighing.

Yeon: areum listen carefully. To me you are as important as my own brother I always wanted you both to be happy if ending this marriage will make you feel good go for it. I support you as your sister-in-law and bestie whom I love so much.
I smiled at her then we saw.

Areum: oppa?

Taehyung: glad to here that.
he said smiling at yeon.

Areum: you heard everything?

Taehyung: I had. Areum you should be strong I'm also sorry for not protecting you also you should go for a vacation to clear your mind and I will manage company.
I nodded and hugged oppa

Areum: oppa take care of yeon well she is my life.
He smiled and me and nodded.

I walked into our room. I looked at the wedding pic which is placed near the bed and looked at the necklace which I was wearing and I removed it and also removed my wedding ring and putted it all there.

Areum:  GOODBYE. TELL HIM THAT I LOVE HIM.

-------at ???---------------

Areum: why I came here?
I sighed yah I came for a vacation but it's more like to the place where we talked and stayed.

Areum: I hate myself for coming here but why did my heart want to come here?

???: I'm was thinking the same.
I looked to where I heard the voice.

Areum: y-ou?

Jungkook: hmm.

Areum: what are you doing here mr.jeon?