XIV.

“We are a loving couple now, so we must show our closeness.”

Siddharth said with a thick face.

Shehnaaz can only be held by him. Siddharth took her and bought a movie ticket, then they entered the cinema.

The movie was a romance film.

But it was also a tragedy. The female lead died of leukemia.

The male lead was alone, desperately carrying her dreams and living.

Shehnaaz saw this and suddenly felt something warm flowing down her nose. She quickly took out a paper towel and wiped it all.

Siddharth scolded the director in his heart. How did they make such a tragic film, with such a sweet name and trailer?

In a flash, he blinked and saw the paper towel in shehnaaz’s hands was covered in blood.

Siddharth : “…did your great menstruation come?”

Shehnaaz : “…”

Shehnaaz held the paper towel. “No, I just got a nosebleed.”

Siddharth was worried. “Why did your nose bleed?”

Shehnaaz: “I must have overheated.”

Siddharth quickly took her hand. “Let’s go see a doctor.”

Shehnaaz said indifferently, “I’ll just drink a cup of herbal tea.”

Siddharth said: “There could be a blood clot in your nose, or maybe you have heartburn.”

Siddharth pulled shehnaaz hard but just outside the cinema, the reporters swarmed them.

“siddharth, was your movie date sweet? Was it romantic? Do you need to buy flowers? I can send you some, I wish you the best.”

“ Siddharth, such a good day, such a beautiful season, you and your wife, such a lovely pair. Come, smile, I’ll give you a sweet photo.”

“ Siddharth, my sister really wants me to get an autograph.”

“…”

Siddharth just remembered that he had arranged some reporters.

He had thought about it and let these reporters praise them for being a loving couple. When shehnaaz heard it, her mood might get better.

Then they could continue their date happily.

And when the new reports were out, it would be embarrassing for shehnaaz to divorce him later.

Shehnaaz was smothered with flowers and her face was worried. What happened?

Siddharth pulled down the mask and his smile was gentle like a spring breeze.

“shehnaaz and I…”

Another reporter suddenly cut in: “ Mr. Siddharth, some people suspect that your and Shehnaaz’s marriage is fake. Is this true?”

Siddharth’s eyes were cold. He let the reporters be arranged yet there was even a mole. For f*ck’s sake..

When he returned he would break Adith’s legs.

Siddharth immediately laughed. “How could it be? We’ve already been married for five years.”

The reporter persisted,”But you and shehnaaz don’t look sweet at all, no tacit understanding, ah.”