Volume 1 : Chapter 1.

??? : Rimuru-sama, Is there something you plan to do?

Rimuru : Umu... I plan to go out and have a look. What about you all?

??? : Of course, We will go with you.

Rimuru : Is that so, Then Let's depart.

Guy : That Red haired guy seems Familiar....

Leon : That's Benimaru. The one who goes with Rimuru when Feldway attack my Domain.

Guy : Ohhh, Then, Why did he show up in that thing?

Leon : Why are you asking me that? Ask Rimuru, He knows it better than anyone else. It's his life, after all.

Rimuru : Before you ask, No. I don't know why I see Benimaru at that time. As far as I remember, That's my dream BEFORE I was reincarnated here.

Guy : Before? That means....

Diablo : Ahh~, So you were able to foresee the Future even though you were a Human at that time? Amazing as always, Rimuru-sama.

Rimuru : Huh?

Guy : So that's how it is. I honestly didn't expect that a normal Human can see the future from another world.

Rimuru : Huh?!

Carrera : That's to be expected. After all, It's Our Lord you're talking about!

Ultima : That's right!

Veldora : KUHAHAHAHA, To think you have the power to see the Future even when you were just a human, As expected from you!

Ramiris : Hmph! That's to be expected. He's my Future disciple, after all.

Milim : You're really delusional, Ramiris. There's no way Rimuru will accept your offer. After all, He already have me, His Bestie! WAHAHAHA.

Ramiris : grrr.. What did you say!? Do you want me to show you my 48 Moves!?

Milim : Heh.

Ramiris : You.... ! She shouted and flies towards Milim and tries to kick her which Milim dodge easily.

Ramiris continue to attack until Ash stops them.

Ash : Okay, That's enough! We still need to continue watching. He said while clapping his hands.

That slime slime was pretty arrogant, Was that me? And I actually turned into a beautiful Girl(Boy?).....

Ciel : You are neither a Boy, nor Girl.

Rimuru : I know.

Ruminas : Wait, You have no Gender?

Rimuru : Yes?

Guy : Wow, And here I thought that you are lucky bastard to have so many Girls surrounding you but it seems like you can't even 'touch' them, HAHAHAHA.

Rimuru : What.....?

Ruminas : Look, Rimuru. Some Humans  admit that all of your Admirers is above the Level of Beauty of Human Standards. Even I admit that most of your admirers is above on this world in terms of beauty. So you having no Gender while being surrounded by these High-Tier Beauty is a surprise.

Rimuru : I see....

Guy : A pity, isn't it, Ruminas?

Ruminas : A pity, indeed.

??? : What a weird dream.

Is this my wish? Although I'm not that dissatisfied with my current situation.