GREEN EYED MAN

Author's POV

After the teasing session Abhay's cousins and friends left both Abhay and Simran to eat peacefully but from one plate only. After eating, Abhay and his family took their leave. Rajiv and Rachit with Pritam were wrapping the things and they all also left towards their respective house.

Abhay had a permanent smile on his face and his ears pink may be cheeks too but that weren't visible because of his stubble.

"Bhai, bhabhi ko Jane do." Ekaksh said teasing.

("Brother, let sister-in-law go.")

"Huh" He got confused as they were on their way to their house and Simran was not with him.

"I mean, unke khayalo ko Jane do." Ekaksh cleared to which everyone chuckled.

("I mean, let go of her thoughts.")

He rolled his eyes and opened the window of the car. He got lost in her thoughts looking out of the window. Finally they are engaged. She looked nervous but somewhat happy. Her blush and her smile with dimples were not leaving his mind since the day, he has seen her for the first time. But  his craze to see her more and get close to her was increasing by each meeting.

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't realise when they reached his house. Abhay got out of the car. And others left their house as they live just two blocks away from his house.

As he entered the house, he looked around and said to the house, "Don't worry buddy. Just one month. After one month I won't be alone in this house."

He jumped and sprawled on the sofa, thinking how his colleagues called their wife or girlfriend a headache and tension. But his wife would be his peace and a reason to call this place a Home.

Simran's Family

Rajiv was calm, dangerously calm. The tension in the cab was screaming that he was angry, but no one knew what went wrong.

As they reached home, Rajiv went to his room. Though Simran was confused but she slid it aside and  also went to her room.

Thinking about something, she stood in front of the mirror and remembered how Abhay called her khubsurat. Shaking her head with a small smile, she started to remove her bangles and remembered how Abhay kissed her knuckles after sliding the ring in her finger. Sighing she sat down on the chair in front of the dressing table. Looking at the ring she kept thinking how sweetly, gently and lovely his behaviour was towards her. He didn't look like a typical misogynistic man who would ill treat his wife. In fact, he looked like a true gentleman and his family was also very affectionate towards her. She didn't feel like this was the first time she met them. Maybe God has saved the good thing for the last. Thinking about all that, she went to change her clothes.

It was dinner time but everyone had a heavy lunch at the function. So they decided to skip dinner and sleep early because of tiredness.

She woke up at 5am in the morning. Now she doesn't need any alarm so she wakes up at exactly 5 o'clock without any alarm. She did her morning routine and went to do some cleaning before everyone woke up. It's a part of her training to be a good daughter-in-law. And now she is adjusted to this routine only in a week.

One and a half hours later, Gargi came into the kitchen to see her preparing for breakfast.

"Beta, You should have slept more. I would have made breakfast today." Gargi said.