part 38

Jungkook taking care of yn......he didn't shout at nor slap her.....yn saw his behaviour and she is happy with this type of jungkook........

At jk office...

Jungkook craving for delicious food which is yn made with her hands......he called her.....

Jungkook : yn baby! Where are you???
Yn : I'm at home.....I have evening shift tell me kookie....
Jungkook : hmm! Can you cook for me....I'm craving for it plz baby.....
Yn : *chuckled* ok Mr.hubby anything for you.....
Jungkook : really!!! Tq so much...love you I will be waiting for you love...bye
Yn : love you more bye....

Yn immediately made his favorite food and went to his office to give lunch....

Yn park her car and on the way to his cabin.....some of his employees talking nasty things while looking at her...she glare at them and went to his cabin....

Yn opened his cabin door and went inside....he didn't even saw her....she went near him and scared him....

Yn : buhhhhh!!!! *Shout*

Jungkook flinched at sudden shout ....because yn scared the hell out of him....he saw yn laughing her lungs out......he glared at her and pulled her into his lap

Jungkook : you scared me love *cute glare*
Yn : *laughing* your face omg.....I can't now I will die by laughing kook...
Jungkook : *smile*

Jungkook : did you have fun

Jungkook : did you have fun...*smile*
Yn : yeah! I can tease you sometimes......*laughing*

Jungkook pulled her more closer and whispered in her ear...

Jungkook : I can tease you more right now.....babygirl *smirk*

Yn widen her eyes and saw him smirking at her innocently.....

Jungkook : do you want baby....*smirk*
Yn : shut up...food might get cold now get up....
Jungkook : ok baby....

Yn and jungkook sitting at couch in his cabin....

Yn : how is the food???
Jungkook : heaven! I love it you are the best at cooking.....

(Author nim : ofcourse it taste good because in our fictional stories you won't eat real food kookie😎😎😄✌️✌️)

Yn saw their is no water in his cabin....

Yn : kook just eat I will bring some water...
Jungkook : hmm! Don't go I dint need water baby....
Yn : ahh! How can you eat without water pabo wait I will bring....

Yn went outside to bring water.....she asked one employee for water

She went to kitchen and filling water bottle.....but suddenly two men came and pushed her to the wall....

She shocked at sudden action....she opened her eyes and saw those employees who talk nasty about her.....she try to free herself but they are strong....

Yn : bastards leave me....*shout*
Men1 : baby you are making me wet....
Men2 : baby come to my house tonight....
Yn : shut your fucking mouths bastards.....leave me
Men1 : you won't listen right....

He held her waist and caress it.....she felt disgusted and shout for help....they closed her mouth.....yn was trying to free herself......she search for something.....she took one cup and hit him hard......another member slap her and made a cut on her hand.....she hiss in pain blood flowing out.....

Meanwhile jungkook waiting for yn still she didn't came.....he sense something is wrong.....immediately went to kitchen and saw two mens holding her and trying kiss her...his blood boilded

He went near them and kick them.....they saw his boss and shocked...jungkook continuously kicking them until they bleed

Jungkook : HOW DARE YOU BOTH TO TOUCH MY WIFE YOU FUCKING BASTARDS.......HOW DARE YOU HUH!!! *shout*

he is kicking them.....he didn't saw yn condition.....she feel dizzy because of blood loss

Jungkook : DARE TO TOUCH HER.....I WILL KILL YOU BOTH.....SHE IS MY WIFE UNDERSTAND......*shout*

He is kicking them brutally.......he saw them with angry

Jungkook : GET OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU BOTH

Jungkook : GET OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU BOTH.....*angry shout*

Jungkook saw yn bleeding so much.....he widen his eyes immediately went near her and held her tightly......she going to pass out anytime....

Jungkook : YN OPEN YOUR EYES...BABY PLZ DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES.....YN.........*shout*

He is scared to loose her...he lift her in bridal style and went to his car....all employees saw her condition and widen their eyes.....

Jungkook placed her in car and drive to hospital with full speed....

Jungkook : yn!! Baby plz don't leave me.....its my mistake i should not have called you baby...baby wake up plz....*crying*

He saw her condition and broke his heart into pieces.....he took her into inside hospital.....he called jin because he is a doctor......

Jin was shocked at her condition and took her to emergency room

Meanwhile jungkook crying mess.....he can't imagine life without her.......

Continue in next part.......

(Author nim : all are waiting for your author right have fun guys.....💜💜✌️)

💜💜✌️)