Hospitalised ??

Kavya : no I won't take it ..

And she started running and left the room without listening or thinking what will happen if she got caught ..

She was running and suddenly bumped into someone and she fell down

Kavya : ahhhhh...

Kavya (without looking) : heyy.. helloo
Dikhta nahi aakhen ghar chhod ke aaye ho kya ..bewakoof ..gadha..(cutoff when she look upwards at the person whom she was busy cursing)

After looking at him she widened her eyes and gulped hard thinking what will happen next ..

Kavya : b.b.bhai..

Author : yes Bhai ..kavya has one big brother or we can say step brother named Deepak (28 year old) he also work in the same hospital and has completed mbbs in foreign and now he is doing post graduate in medicine from the same hospital and is hella cold, strict with health as he cares a lot for kavya and takes care of her as his own sister ..

Deepak : why were you running ?? (Cold )
Kavya : ...

Deepak : bends down to check where she is hurt ..

But sees Aditya and malhar running behind her and understood she did a big siyapaa ..

Aditya : Deepak ..

Deepak : jijs u here (cold)

Kavya (in mind) : ahhhh gyi Aaj toh me all of you pray for me as now not only one Hitler 3 Hitler's are there ...me aa rhi hu bhagwanji aapke pass ..

Author: nautanki 😒👀

Aditya : yes she ran away from the treatment..

Listening to this Deepak glares at her and kavya starts cursing in mind ..

Kavya (in mind as she can't say this things in front of them hehe 😜) : haa haa bolde aur bolde sab bolde aaj maar hi daal tu mujhe gadha kahika 😂😂

Deepak : let's go to cabin ... Can u stand ??

Kavya (nodes) but jerks down when she cannot balance but Aditya and Deepak holds her down both of them passes angry glares from both sides ..

And Aditya carries her in a bridal style and takes her to cabin ..

Kavya (in mind): ohh god y mene khud ko kis problem me fassa liya hai Teri hi galti hai kavya aur akeli reh tu aur sab kuch khud kr lungi kar .. .🙂🙂 U only wanted to be a superwomen now be a one as u can't escape from these sadus ..

All 3 of them enters the cabin and made kavya sit in the bed ..

Aditya : what was that huhh kavya when I strictly warned that don't you dare to run then also u did right ???
Now be ready to face my worst side ...

Kavya just makes puppy face and looks downwards ..

Malhar (while checking her leg) : is it paining here (presses the particular point)

Kavya hisses in pain and flinches very badly few tears also escaped as they understood how intense pain she was facing ..

Malhar : nurse prepare a painkiller , tetanus shot and also prepare the nifedipine i.v as her BP is very low (measuring the BP once again) ..

Deepak : blood pressure ?? What happened jijs ..malhar sir ...

Aditya : yes BP (glares at her) it's a long story (and says each and everything)
Now deepak's blood was boiling ..

And seeing this kavya 's heart almost came out (lol😂)

Deepak : why the hell kavya u hide this thing from us huh??