Fuck NBA • NBA Youngboy

Y'all thus randomly popped in my head only because I have a book with fem y/n and yb. It probably not getting re-upload so this it.

"Can you just sit down?" I asked my client

"Mane why you in such a rush." He said as statement more than a question

I don't even know how but he did. "Because I don't really wanna be here." I said giving a sarcastic smile.

"Mane Y/n Yb ain't even here." Montana said finally sitting down. If you were wondering I'm a tattoo artist.

Me and Kentrell have a situationship. Yeah that's what I will call it. He slid in my dm's one day asking for a tattoo. I ain't had no type of experience but just tattooing myself, and my dad or sister leg. Plus me and him were bout like 17 at the time.

Basically what I am saying is me and Kentrell have been fucking on and off for about 6 years now. And once he got with Jaz and we got into it I haven't spoke to him so really 4ish years but I have known him for 6.

"Aye that shit hurt." Montana said as I shaved his arm. I didn't even mean to be rough

"My bad." I said finishing up and laying the stencil and started tattooing.

Now back to me and this bitch getting into it. Every time Kentrell gets into a so called relationship I leave him alone. Make him mad. Then he finds a way to fuck the relationship, get single then I'm back under his trap. But when it came to Jaz. She went through is phone one night and decided to call me. I didn't answer cause I rather not. So she decided to call off of her phone.

We got into it then she brought it to the internet. Weird ass bitch. I didn't respond I just simply cussed Kentrell out and told him to leave me the fuck alone. Now here we are 2 years later they are married with 2 kids. And here I am single, boarder line alcoholic, and was supposed to have at least 5 of Kentrell's twelve. Yeah I have had 4 miscarriages and 1 stillborn child with Kentrell, but aye that's life.

"What you crying fa?" Montana said looking up from his phone

"You know my allergies get bad round this time off the year." I said lying and continuing my work

"Say Montana." A voice I know too well started to say but stopped when he seen me. I just kept working. I gotta get my bread and dip.

"What happened?" Montana questioned

"Nothin' I got it." Kentrell said still staring at me. He so ugly. Not really, but that's not the point

"Damn you can't speak instead of staring in my face?" I said

"My fault. Wassam." He said scratching the back of his head

"Tryna make money." I said pointing out the obvious. I just wanted him to stop staring my anxiety was going through the roof.

"Imma leave. I'll just ask later." He said walking out the room

"Made my boy nervous." Montana said

"You're a liar." I said

"How ladybug?" He said

"Cause you said he wasn't here." I said wiping his arm some

"He wasn't, but you do know this his house." He said. I should beat Montana ass.

"Tana fuck you. Dead ass." I said finishing the last bit of shading.

"Aye you was doing good now this shit hurt." He said tryna move my arm.

"You gone fuck up the tat." I said continuing to shade. I finished up and then grabbed the solution and sprayed it on his arm then wiped it with a paper towel.