𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈

Disclaimer(s): Canon typical violence, language, angst, postpartum depression, childbirth mentions, etc.

❝𝐀 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡.❞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐫𝐚, 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐬, 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐬, 𝐁𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐚, 𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐚, 𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧, 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐲𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦.

"Grandsire-Your Grace, I apologize. I did not mean to harm her. Rhaegar was going to kill Jace," the young Lucerys Velaryon finally spoke up with tears in his eyes. His mother's grip on his shoulder tightened for a mere moment afraid of what the reaction would be to his words. His apology truly meant nothing to her father and she knew it even if her father did have a spoft spot for the boy.

The peaceful king began to open his mouth to speak, but a small hand clamped itself on his wrist accompanied with the sound of sniffling. Viserys turned to his side to meet the tear filled eyes of his youngest son Rhaegar. The poor boys bottom lip trembled as he looked up to his father for guidance in this time.

"I don't want Vhagar anymore...I want mother back," Rhaegar spoke softly, but loud enough for the entire room to hear. In that moment Viserys realized how young and innocent his little Rhaegar truly was, though he should've expected it as the boy favored Lya the most out of all three of their children, maybe four if the unexpected birth was successful.

On the other side of the room Daemon, Rhaenyra, Corlys, and Rhaenys could only watch in shock at the scene unfolding in front of them. Rhaenyra couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy at the attention that her youngest half-brother was getting from her father. Rhaenyra wished that the attention that Rhaegar was getting was the attention she got from her father when her mother had died. She knew it was a childish feeling but she couldn't help it.