08

Jungkook is far away from this. He's mind is not for businesses like this, he doesn't belong here and he knew it.

He's been staring at himself in front of the mirror for half an hour now, he sigh, he doesn't like what he sees.

This isn't his style, he's not a hot looking guy. He's just a clean man like other business minded people.

He tried to fix his tie but he snuggle as he never tried doing it before, he doesn't have time for it, just like what I said he's not Into this, so he didn't even  bother to try how to put a tie on.

You woke up from his bed and look around trying to find him, then you saw him standing infront of the mirror. He seems so formal.

His white blouse is covering his tattoos but the tattoos on his hand is still visible, he looks so clear, his hair is fixed. He didn't removed his piercings and it made him more hotter.

He's like a CEO and someone who's ready to fuck you if ever you're one of his employees who fucked up, gosh you're fantasizing about him again.

His pants is tight, and it's killing you on how it hugged his tight so well. You bit your lips while looking at him through his reflection on the mirror.

You pulled the blanket down and noticed you're still nked, you look at him again and saw his having trouble putting his tie, you smiled as you stand up from the bed, grabbing his clothes from the floor and wear it.

Sliding both of your arms on his waist and sniff his perfume, you lay your head on the back of his shoulder since you couldn't put it on the top because of height differences.

Jungkook calm down as soon as he felt you, he closed his eyes and caress your hands that is placed on his waist.

He open his eyes and turn to look at you grabbing your face and kiss your lips. He looked at you and smiled, you smiled back and brushed your nose together.

You pulled a little away from him as you grabbed his tie and fix it for it. As soon as you made his tie you wrapped your arms around his and lay on his chest.

He hugged you back, kissing the side of your head and tighten the hug. "I wasn't made for this, why am I even doing this shit" he said as he sounded annoyed.

You laugh a little as you pulled away from him, you peck his lips and fix his collar.

"Then why are you doing it if you don't want to?" You asked, you're also curious cause knowing him, you knew this isn't his thing, he doesn't like this, himself is always screaming gangster and not this clean business man.

"Believe me I can already see the future, I need a lot of money to earn cause I know that once your father find out about us we'll be kicked out" you laughed at his answer yet he has a point.

"Well he would probably kick you out but not me" you said as you made it sound confident as much as possible. He pulled you closer to himself making both of your body collided.

"Ohw nah ah baby, you're coming with me, and you will stay with me the moment that I touched your body" he said.

Jungkook didn't come home after his work on his brother's company, he went straight to the wearhouse where he find his peace of mind.

He sit on the couch beside yoongi. Grabbing the glass of alcohol on the table and straightly drink it till the glass is empty.

Yoongi handed his a cigarette but Jungkook refuse it. Yn didn't like the smells of cigarettes mostly when kissing him and even tho it's hard he tried to avoid it as he always loved Yn's lips on his.

"Nah, Yn hates the smell of cigarettes, hyung" he said, he loses his tie and drink another glass of alcohol. Yoongi watches his and shook his head while smiling.

"Is she really changing you into this?"  Yoongi asked that just made Jungkook chuckles, he also don't know what happened to him. He never wanted to get himself involved in this business thing yet he did it for Yn.

He couldn't even sleep without a cigarette in between his lips but now he stopped as he just wanted Yn's lips and now cigarettes. A lot of things change about him yet he did care, he just wanted Yn.

You're sitting on the couch and someone suddenly hug you from behind, you smiled as you closed the book on your hand.

You quickly turn around and hugged him "Ggukie you're home, how's your day" you said while continuesly hugging him.

The man let go of you and stared at you in confused "I'm not your uncle ggukie, Yn" he said as he chuckles and messed your hair.

"Dad, I thought you won't be home for another month, what brought you home?" You asked him, you're not happy at all. Yes I might be called a terrible daughter but I just wanted to spend more time with Jungkook.

"Wow, seems like you didn't miss me at all" you father asked that made you bit your lips.

"Of course I missed you dad, what made you think that." You said while hugging him.

He's here now, you can feel his hand going down to your thighs, he's breath is hitting your neck, you slowly open your eyes and saw him on top of you.

Wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him into passionate kiss and pulled away from him. Both of you stared at each other for same time before placing your other hand on his chest and said.

"Father is already here, you can't just come inside my room just like that, we might get caught." He brushes his nose on your and connected your forehead together.

"That's why you need to lower your moans if you don't wanna get caught so soon baby" he said as he kisses you aggressively and ripped off to our silk white nightgown.