Chapter 61 : Ryder is awake !!!

Author's P.O.V.

"Xander P-Ple-ease tell him to wake up, p-please-"

Ruby cried as Xander hugged her rubbing her back. His eyes also glistened with tears.

"Calm down, Honey, he will be f-fine" Xander said comforting her, voice cracking at the end.

"I want to hug him, Xander, I really want him to call me Mom. But here he is lying on the bed, fighting for his l-life"

She sobbed continuously in her husband's arms.

A lone tear rolled down from Xander's cheeks as he tried his best to stay strong.

Ruby and Xander after meeting Ryan came to see Ryder. Seeing his lifeless body on Hospital bed, broke them.

Raven's eyes filled with tears seeing her parents so broken.

She took a step near Ruby and kept her hand on her shoulder.

"M-Mom, he will be f-fine, p-please don't cry. He can hear you, Mom and trust me, he will feel bad. P-Please don't cry mom, Your son is stronger, he will wake up soon, Mom-"

"ENOUGH"

Raven flinched at sudden shout.

Ruby jerked her hand from her shoulder.

She glared at her own daughter.

Alex with Pari and Rowan widened their eyes.

Raven frowned in confusion.

"STOP YOUR DRAMA, RAVEN WILSON" she yelled at her own daughter.

Raven's frown deepened "Mom W-What are Y-You talki-"

Ruby chuckled. Sad chuckle.

"Oh so now you don't know, hmm ?"

"Aunty what are you saying ?" Alex asked worriedly.

"Truth Alex, truth. I am just spitting facts" She replied coldly.

"They all are right when they said that because of you, my sons were gone. I was a fool that I didn't trust them and took a stand for you against them."

Raven's P.O.V.

My eyes widened.

"M-Mom-"

"STOP CALLING ME MOM FROM YOUR MOUTH RAVEN. BECAUSE OF YOU I CAN'T SEE MY SON, 14 YEARS AGO, BECAUSE OF YOU THEY WERE GONE AND NOW TOO BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR FRIEND, MY SONS ARE HURT, THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIFE, JUST BECAUSE OF YOU. IT'S YOU, IT'S ALWAYS YOU, YOU JUST ALWAYS DISAPPOINTS ME, RAVEN ALWAYS."

My heart dropped at this.

She also thinks that I am responsible for all these ? Set of tears rolled down my cheeks as I froze on my place.

I know I always agreed to this but hearing this from my own mother is hurting more.

"Excuse me, you are not allowed to shout here. This is hospital, not your house. Keep your volume low" A nurse said and left from there.

But I can't focus on anything else. I bit my lips to control my tears.

"Raven I always defend you infront of everyone then how can you do this to me ?" She said as she hold my arms in her tight grip.

I skaked my head in denial.

"Mom p-please list-"

"You as usual just disappoint me, Raven" She shaked her head, slightly pushing me back.