Prologue part I

Prologue Part 1:

On a hot humid summer day at the edge of a large hill that overlooks the roaring rushing Afon river during the monsoon season, laid a nest piled high with leaves and compost, the nest may not be important to us but to a large white female snake with black and red eyes coiled around the nest of leaves as she surveys her environment, protecting said nest, you could say it's the most important thing in her life, and she 'will' guard the nest with her life. Should anyone who would try or want to get between her and her clutch of eggs would be foolhardy and suicidal! For this female snake was of the King cobra clan (clans = ethnicity / species's specific name). Her white scales and black and red eyes signified that she was not just any king cobra but an albino king cobra (albinos in Ala'Doris are very rare; albino males are more common as they are born every 20 years whereas female albinos are born every 100 years. Albinos are not only rare but it is even said they are blessed by the goddess herself with fertility and strength). When this albino female king cobra is in her nonbeast form, she reveals her soft heart shaped face with the deepest set of red and black almond shaped sharp eyes, with a small narrow nose complimenting her full blossom naturally colored rose pink lips, and her perfectly thin round arched eyebrows that can be seen against her porcelain tanned skin (porcelain skin in this story means having a clear, even-toned complexion with a hint of translucence. Meaning in her case a few scales showing she's of reptilian descent.The scales act as shimmering decorations to her beauty making her look more other worldly.) Her bodily figure is not skinny but an athletic sexy curvy body with a well defined round ass and a perfect chest size for breasts feeding, (about a 36 C-cup size people), should she give birth to mammal young that need to be breastfed. Oh, but She wasn't just any ordinary female of the king cobra snake clan either; she was a tri-marked female which was unheard of to begin with in all of Ala'Doris's History! (Females in the beastworld are capable of transforming into their beast forms starting at the age of 10 when puberty begins and vice versa for beastmen as they are able to transform into their nonbeast forms starting at 10 years of age. Transforming earlier than the average age is considered strong for beastmen and for females they are considered to be very fertile.) The albino female's markings were located on each of her arms 2 red marks on her left arm and 1 red mark on her right arm, the markings looked as if they were red bands circling her arms that matched her red eyes and could be mistaken for tribal art, (in the beastworld of Ala'Doris it's completely unheard of that a female would possess beast markings since majority of females wouldn't bother lifting a finger to do anything and would have their spouses or the males in their family to do everything for them to their heart's content, or are very well protected by surrounding themselves around many strong males who vi for their affection and try to win their favor by showing their strengths or gifting females with many beautiful items when courting them or asking to become one their spouses.) While the albino female is curled around a pile of leaves guarding her nest with 2 of her 3 concubinus ranked males (concubinus male(s), or male concubine(s), that are not the head male(s) or not ranked consort(s) and have received spousal marks from their female as she has received theirs in return and therefore are bonded together. Spousal marks = married and both males and their chosen female receive them. For example the female king cobra is a white king cobra snake with red eyes therefore her spousal mark shows as a white king cobra with red eyes on each of her spouses/bonded males. However, the males of Ala'Doris can only receive 1 spousal mark in their entire lives; whereas females can receive as many as the amount of males in her harem, and only the female is capable of removing the bonded male's marks as well should they do wrong, even as her punishment for breaking the goddess's teaching, the male has lost favor with his chosen female, or... In the worst case scenario, should the bonded male die...) One of her Concubinus ranked males being a light yellow green Komodo dragon who has light yellow scleras with yellow Irises, who is a tri-marked beastman ready to break through to his 4th tier. He wasn't in his beast form as he lazily slouched next to his female's left side enjoying the closeness to her and the summer humid heat. He had a well built body with a light skin complexion and a sharp sculpted diamond shaped face and a narrow Roman shaped nose that complimented his features even more, and his long light yellow green hair that was half held back hanging low from his bronze colored helmet that was shaped similar to  his Komodo dragon lizard's head along with his matching bronze armor that was accented with scales that resembled his own with spikes sticking out from his shoulder plates and hard leathers adorning his chest and lower half. He wore bronze colored wrist plated blades that wrapped around securely on his thick well muscled forearms that showed his years of training and combat to become stronger hence how he earned his 3rd marking in the first place, matching perfectly to the rest of his bronze armor. While his leather belt held his leather and clothed lower half along with his two handled weapons both on each side of his sides. (Each beastman is to create 2 handles to which they imbued aura into, that creates any weapon they can imagine that matches to the handle they created. As you read on you'll find out more in detail on how this works. 🙃) He wore bronze plated footwear acting as long sandals secured with bronze armor. This allowed for easy wear when he transforms into his beast form should danger arrive to his bonded female/wife. (Also in this beast world the more armor one has the more capable they are to provide for their mate or future mate. Plus the armor they create can transform with their beastform as they used aura to create said armor like their weapons. As we get more into the story I will explain more on how armor is made.)