Part - 10

You - Wow !!! GO GO TAEHYUNG!! *Cheers*

Divi - Cheer Jungkook too Y/n !
*You rolled your eyes*

Divi - Yahhh Jimin whom are you supporting?

Jimin - IDC but whoever wins the consequences will be entertaining... *Sips juice observing the match*

Jungkook was leading and Taehyung was left behind ... A point came when they're equal... Jungkook took the ball to make the last score but

You - *you slipped and fell* *Jungkook's eyes diverted and Taehyung got a chance* *he made a score and yes Taehyung won* hehe 🥲

Jk - Y/n get up ! *Gives hand*

Tae - are you ok my lady? *Gives hand*

You - *nods* *you stared at both but held Taehyung's hand*

Jungkook's hands fisted and he looked away

Tae - sorry man she's my woman .

You - *looks down*

Jungkook leaves from there , Jimin follows him behind .

Tae - what happened to him ? Umm anyways *cups cheeks* Y/nahh to tonight me mom and your dad is also visiting you right ? See you at dinner.

You - *nod* ok

Tae - *was about to leave but stops and turns back* Y/nahh yk ? I'm so happy to see that you're happy... Believe me I'll do anything to see the smile on your face even if it means going away from you . *Kisses your forehead*

You - *smiles but in guilt* *he leaves*

Divi - *holds your shoulder* Isn't this what you wanted then why that guilty face ? And afterall he's so perfect for you who treats you like his woman .

You - ofc-ourse, I'm woman ... D-do you want him to address me as a man ?

Divi - *sighs*

At night :-
Your Dad , Taehyung and Mrs.Kim all came to your house along with that Divi  was also present. You and Tae were sitting together and the parents at the other sides .

Mrs.Kim - umm the food is so delicious

Dad - i agree

You- afterall who made it- *smirks*

Jk - Divi made it *Jk and Divi came with the deserts*

Divi sat opposite to Tae with Jk .

You - Yeahh yeahh i was about to say her name only *rolls her eyes*

Tae - *compresses his laugh*

Mrs.Kim - come sit down Jk

He sat infront of you but completely ignored you . You were craving for his attention .

You - aaahhh ouch ! *Intentionally touches the hot pot*

Jk - *unbothered*

Tae - Y/n how careless show your hand
*Takes your hand*

You - *takes away her hand* it's okay Tae I'm fine.

Dad - this girl I wonder how will she manage her kids ??!!! So dumb

You - DAD !! 

Mrs.Kim - don't tease our Y/n Mr.Park and my Tae is there to help her out .
I just can't wait to hold my grandchildren in my hands .

*The talks were making not making Jungkook but you too feel uncomfortable, Jk was staring down all this while clutching his fist , his veins were popping out*