(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

BRUSHING HER HAIR BACK GENTLY, Caius sighed, he knew she did not trust him nor did she feel safe around him; the only reason this situation was occurring was because of the mating bond gently pushing her to pursue her destiny with them all. It made him bitter, knowing that even if they were together she didn't get much of a choice in the matter of whether she liked them or felt safe around them truly.

Her gentle breaths emitting from her rosy lips gave away the fact she was asleep - the random Italian game-show blared from the television at the foot of her bed. 'Ti amo mi amore.' He whispered gingerly, he felt guilty that they had not been able to save her sooner from the corrupt grasp of her mother, that she had such a traumatic childhood. Yet, one thing still troubled him: Aro had not been able to see everything. Certain things were blocked by a bright light that had almost blinded him, according to Aro anyway.

As her slow beats of her heart soothed him, he felt different to his ways before; he no longer felt the beast constantly clawing at him to be released, when Katherine was around it was as if it piped down, tamed.

He realised he could be a monster, a terrifying one at that; it was only to show dominance over those who retaliated, to be feared. And yet he feared of scaring her away because of this, his feelings were confused, crossed over one another and being tossed around his heart and his brain.

'Brother?' A voice called from the doorframe, causing Caius to whip his head around, spotting Aro leaning against the doorframe 'I expect you in the throne room in 5, you may come with me if you wish though, and do not worry about our dear mate, Timothee will stand guard and tend to her in the meanwhile. This situation is urgent.' He spoke quickly to his blond brother

'Who does it concern?' Caius asked once they were speeding through the corridors of the castle, eager to know who disrupted his time with her

'You'll see.' The ravenette replied hastily, his tone urgent and panicked

'Mmm.' He rolled his eyes, sick of his lack of information from his brothers, despite their panic.

Soon enough the doorway into the area behind the throne was in sight, briskly, Caius took his seat upon his throne. Before him a young man knelt, his face appeared beaten black and blue whilst his shoulder was seemingly dislocated.

'My Kings, I have come from the Romanians, I may be human but I escaped them before they fed upon me.' He spoke, his accent heavy under his pleads

'You have information?' Caius whipped his head around towards the man, suddenly getting comfortable in his throne 'What would a human such as yourself know?' He spat 'What kind of vampire would spill their battle plans to such a feeble and weak species.' He drawled

'I had a gift that appeared whilst human, to waste no time with turning me, they made me use it before they fed on me.' He cried 'They felt I would betray them, as my loyalties were wavering, they thought it better not to turn me.'