•CHAPTER-4•

Chapter-4
Date or debate?

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"So independent of herself. She deserves someone better than me."

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

" Taehyung?!"

" Ne? "

" You have a date with Yn! "

" What?! "

" Hm."

" How can you arrange a date without my concern?! "

" Taehyung, just give it a try."

" Aniyo appa! I have some work! "

" I didn't tell when the date is! "

" Whenever it is, I am busy."

" Kim Taehyung! If this time it didn't work out, I will kill you! "

" Appa!"

" No appa! I have endured you enough! This time I will not let you choose! The only option you have is to marry her! "

" Why does she has to marry me?! "

" You jerk! She doesn't know about your behaviour! Otherwise she would have rejected on your face! She is unaware of your behaviour! You have a chance! Don't let her know how you behave!"

Taehyung scoffed in anger. Jin came from behind. Jin smirked and placed his hand around Taehyung's shoulders.

" The date is at 4 pm. Don't you wear these suits. Wear something modern and take her to some café and then to a park. Don't you make her feel awkward. Buy her icecream. She loves it. Be nice to her. She loves men with nice personalities and behaviour."

Jin winked at Taehyung and waved a goodbye. Leaving the frustrated Taehyung alone.

"Why do I have to impress her? I don't even like her."

Taehyung left the mansion with an annoyed look without a bye.

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.
.·:*¨༺ At 2:50 pm ༻¨*:·.

The bell rang grabbing the attention of the people in there.

Soon the door opened revealing a smiling Taehyung. Of course, the smile was fake.

"Taehyung, come in."

He came in with a smile.