✨ trip to kidnapper ✨

Yoongi:- *looks at her darkly* you are not going anywhere or I will kill maknae line right in the spot. Keep that in your mind *said in a deep voice and left*

Taehyung:- eh? What?

Jungkook:- nice joke haha

Jimin:- why us dude?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*BANG*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

VMINKOOK:- Y/N!!!!!! NOOO!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook:- *runs towards y/n who was bleeding because of a gunshot* Y-y/n are you okay?

Y/n:- aishhh I am alright, go away.

Taehyung:- *take out his gun and points at the strange man* WHO TF ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE.

*Jimin being the eldest, called the back up team and soon whole mansion was filled with BTS's men, they all surrounded the man who shotted y/n and points thier gun on that stranger*

Jimin:- who tf are you *deep voice*

????:- *chuckles lightly and stared at y/n* someone

*Jungkook punched him and his nose started bleeding*

Jungkook:- BITCH THE FUVK YOU HAVE TO ANSWER WHAT YOU ARE ASKED.

????:- you know Y/n at this point the gun could have gone into your heart directly, it's your luck that I am sincere with you that's why it just touched your arm. Instead this heart could have been one of these three men *refers to vminkook*

Y/n:- what do you want jay? *Says blankly*

Jay:- Y/n-ahh I don't want you to return but you have to it's your duty.

Jin:- what is going on? *He said entering and looking at horrible side, strange man's nose was bleeding, guards were harshly gripping onto him and Y/n's arm was bleeding, maknae line was fuming in anger* Omo Y/n are you okay *runs towards the meds and started treating her. WHAT IS GOING ON?

*namjoon and hobi were with Hana as she wanted to do shopping*

Jay:- hah see, SEE MIN Y/N IS BECOMING WEAK.

Y/n:- *looks at him* stop it jay.

Jay:- no NO how can I stop Y/n?
Y/n I love you and care for you. Where is our y/n? The merciless, heartless princess Moonlight, who kills the one who comes in her way without thinking twice? WHERE IS SHE!???

Y/n:- *looks at him with broken heart* I-i don't have more energy jay I can't do this anymore. For how long can I be a puppet? Tell me I have been in one room for 10 years jay. 10 years in one room is not easy. They just come in and "Y/n darling, darling you have a mission, go on it" and again locked, jay I can't do this anymore.

Jay:- so you would like to see your brothers and bestfriends die Infront of your eyes?

Y/n:- jay.

Jay:- it's true Y/n. You have changed. YOU HAVE CHANGED.
I want my merciless, heartless princess Moonlight again, Moonlight who kills everyone who is in her way.

Y/n:- jay it's hard being Moonlight.

Jay:- I know but it will be more hard to see your loved ones die infront of you.