33

continue......

Its morning....

Sid slowly open his eyes

n saw her face first....the most beautiful thing....he adore her for a minute....

then look the phn 's screen....it's 8 in morning....

he can heard noises coming from downstairs....

he already asked the decorators to decorate his whole house...

he want to make everything best for her.....

today is the day when she will be his...in all terms....

he softly cup her cheeks n she snuggle her face in his huge plam n he smiles softly

he lost in the past memories.....

the day he saw her at terrace....her beautiful face just got imprinted on his heart.....it was the love at first sight....

he chuckle slightly thinking how he denied to accept that he like her....how he used to drink whole night out of frustration of not accepting his feelings... he just want to make his heart understand to not fall for her...but he do....falls so beautifully... amazingly... madly in love with her....

he still remember how he follow her till her school..how he save her in dargah.....how she come in the gym....how he save her from that kidnappers who make her uncouncious....how she sleep at his place that night...

how he spent that whole night by adoring her....next day the way she got shocked finding herself in odd room....

he remember everything about her....

the day she started to talk to him in eyes....gosshhh that memory able to pulled the string of his heart so nicely

he kiss her forehead lovingly when find she is opening her eyes.. rubbing them cutely

his eyes shift towards her pouty lips....the urge to kiss her is strong in that moment he didn't think but pull her face in Swift motion..she got shock...but relaxes in next moment when found his lips on her

she hold his nape...n he kiss her

after a heartwarming kiss....they both parted their lips to breathe......

Sid move his fingers in her silky smooth hairs

Sid :- ready to be my wife

n her eyes sparkle once he finish his sentence....

she nod hurriedly like a excited kid....

he chuckle softly n lost again when she smiles brightly....

Shehnaaz:- apke dresses bhi aa gaye the kal...try karke dekho n changes ho toh bata Dena designer ko....i am sure aj kahi bhar nahi jana hai na apko....

she raised her eyebrows asking him that today also he want to work or something

Sid nod in no like a obedient husband

Shehnaaz:- good ....

she give proud smirk thinking he scared by her n said yes....

Sid :- kiss her forehead

nikaah ke bad hum phere lenge....yahi pass ke mandir me arrangements kiye hai....

Shehnaaz widen her eyes in shock....

Shehnaaz:- mene jwellery nikalna bhul gayi uss sari ke liye...

she left the bed in hurry

n sid is still laying there thinking what happened just now...