Chapter 71: Commendation (2)

Maybe senior brother Cao didn’t like the long process of drying.

Thinking of this, Xie Wanying silently withdrew the handkerchief, ready to return to the dormitory to dry it in the sun, then neatly pack and return it.

After a while, she became aware that, for some reason, several individuals were keeping an eye on her.

Anyone can see more clearly and brightly now that there was light. It became clearer at this point to everyone what she had been through.

The blood on her hands was easily washed, however the blood stains on her garments were difficult to remove and would likely be discarded.

As everyone who had worked in clinical practice knew, the conclusion of the final pitch could not be avoided. Consequently, the injured person with this arterial haemorrhage was regarded as having a spontaneous haemorrhage.

“In a matter of seconds, three to four hundred milliliters of blood are lost. It seems likely that the person who was hurt could regain his mental abilities.

It was because the bleeding had been kept under control immediately.”
It seemed that Brother Zhu, who discriminated against her as a doctor at first, had changed his opinion of her.

Xie Wanying was very happy.

Suddenly, another person inserted Zhu Huicang’s words and said to her.

“You can come to our neurosurgery in the future.”

It was said by Handsome Cao. “Hey, why are you grabbing people so quickly?” Zhu Huicang woke up and wiped his glasses in a hurry.

Cao Yong smiled, picked up his chopsticks, took a piece of pork belly and chewed it in his mouth.

Ren Chongda was even more stupefied: His students had already been booked just  after they entered the school for a few days?
“I told you,  if she learns well in the future, it doesn’t mean that you can grab her first.” Zhu Huicang repeatedly stressed to Cao Yong.

To put it simply, if Xie Wanying had real talent, it didn’t matter if she was a girl or not. Any department, including his cardiothoracic surgery department, would take her on. From a clinical point of view, it was not necessary to treat girls differently.

It’s just that, in fact, girls have a physical disadvantage in surgery.

No matter what he said, Cao Yong’s mouth twitched arrogantly, clearly mocking his remark.

The waiter came out of the kitchen, bringing a steaming bowl of beef noodle soup whose aroma was so fragrant, and walked over to Cao Yong’s side.

Zhu Huicang saw this and asked Cao Yong. “You still haven’t eaten enough?”

“What? This is for her. She saved people with such great efforts that she had to add some midnight snacks.”

With this, he then personally handed the bowl of soup to Xie Wanying, urging her, “Eat!”
The others, including Xie Wanying, were taken aback and did not respond for some time.

“Eat quickly!” Cao Yong pushed the wooden chopsticks into her hand, as if giving her a command. “The surgeon must constantly replenish his or her energy and stamina in order to be ready to save people at all times.
You can’t sleep if you’re hungry at night, right? It’s bad for your health.”

“Thank you, senior brother.

How much money should I give you?”

Xie Wanying was already looking through her wallet for money.

“No, I’ll treat you.”

Cao Yong stopped her and told the man, “Don’t charge her. If you do, I’ll have to settle up with you and your boss.”

Who dared to offend handsome Cao? The guy laughed and nodded. “Yes, yes, Dr. Cao.”

The man managed to get away.
Xie Wanying was worried when she couldn’t give money. “How can this work!”

“So what? This is what senior clinical staff want to tell juniors. Things like this will happen more often in the future. You just learn to live with it.”

Cao Yong said.