HANAHAKI BASIL (Part 3; A new alter)

|| OKAY- THIS IS GOING TO BE A SHORT CHAPTER- I AM VERY SORRY. I JUST HAVE A LOT OF THINGS I WANT TO DO AND I WANT TO READ SOME SUNFLOWER FANFICS MYSELF- I AM VERY VERY SORRY. ||

Haki had a psychopathic grin on his face. His eyes were wide with a fearful gaze.

"You really are stupid, aren't you." He walks up to Basil with a even bigger grin, its growing with every step.

His shiny sickles were gripped tightly between his hands. He raises them in the air.

"I just want to say this, Basil. This is revenge. Revenge for all those year that you had me TIED UP LIKE A STUPID FUCKING HOSTAGE." Haki swings the Sickles right up to Basil.

Basil closed his eyes, knowing it was the end of him. Mentally.

Suddenly, another boy stood infront of him. A sickles was torn right through his hand. He turned his head to Basil and smiled.

"W-What the?" Haki pulled his sickle out from the boys hand.

"Damn you, Hana! I was having fun.." He put away his sickles and crossed his arms like a little toddler.

"Sorry, Haki! I can't just let you trying to ruin our creator's mind!" Haki's eyes widen with anger.

"YOU THINK THATS BAD?! TRY BEING TIED UP FOR TWO YEARS, DAMN IT!" He yelled at him before pulling out his sickles and stabbing them into Hana's chest.

Hana didn't even flinch. All he did was every once awhile just say; Ow.

Basil's eyes were wide with scare. "Does that not hurt?!" He said.

Hana turned to Basil. "Nope! Not at all!" He said with a warm smile, he was not even being touched at all.

Haki stopped and huffed and puffed. "I HATE YOU!" He screams. "I just want to have fun!" He spits.

"Then you should go to Headspace instead. Hang out with Sunny or something, I dont know." He says before Haki holds both his sickles to Hana's throat.

"BUT I NEED THAT IDIOT TO DO IT WITH ME! OR ELSE SUNNY AND MARI WILL THINK I'M A PSYCHOPATH!" Hana laughs. "But you are."

Haki lowered his sickles, dropped them and flopped onto the floor. 

Haki slowly disappeared, growing transparent by the second.

"I hate you, Hana. I fucking hate you." Then, Haki disappeared. Hana turned his head back to Basil.

"Did he hurt you in any way?" Hana said with a warm smile.

Basil shook his head. "N-No..." Hana rubs Basil's head.

"Great!" Hana begins to grow transparent too. "I'm running out of time.. But hey, just know this.. Your chance with Sunny is quite big. You will probably feel the same about each other someday. Okay?"

Hana disappeared after that. Basil was alone again.

Basil feels encouraged by Hana's words. He gets up and runs back to the park.

He spots Kel and Sunny hanging out, He runs up to them, Basil is exhausted by the run.

"I-I change my mind..!" Basil says panting. Sunny gets up and offers Basil some water. He grabs the water gently and starts drinking slowly. Kel gets up too and pat Basil's back.

"Quite the run there! You would do great in Basketball!" Kel says with an energetic voice.

Basil knew Kel would bring up basketball in that way. Kel always brings up basketball.

Basil smiles. Still panting a little bit after the drink. Aubrey walked up to the park, luckily none of her friends were with here.

"Look at the loser, exhausted by a simple run." Aubrey said with a clearly entertained voice. 

Sunny turns his gaze to glare at Aubrey. 

"Hey! Dont bully him like that!" Kel Says with anger in his voice.

"Why wouldn't I? He is a loser, and what he has done will never be forgiven for." Basil's eyes shot open.

Did she know about the day Mari died..?  Basil asked himself in his thoughts. 

"What do you mean?" Kel shouted. Sunny's eyes shot open wide too. "Did you.. Did you tell her..?" He whispers into Basil's ear.

Basil could see anger but also sadness mixed into Sunny's eyes. "Answer me.. Damn it..!' He whispers.

"N-No! I didn't!" Basil whispered back. "I never did!"

|| I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER HAS TO BE SHORT. I JUST HAVE ALOT OF THINGS I WANT TO DO. LIKE READ FANFICS. I AM SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN- ||