Childhood

Flashback

Yung Garito was sitting on a bed in a strange room. The room was empty, the only thing was the bad. And he was watched by some scientised behind one-sided glass.

Scientised 1: We are ready for another experiment, ma'am.

Then into the lab came a familiar woman, Makima.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Makima: Then proside.

Scientised 2: Starting experiment number 34 of the project: Emotionless soldiers.

Then a secret door in Garito's room opened and a prisoner entered inside.  The prisoner was clearly deranged and instantly attacked young Garito. He pinned Garito again's the floor and started choking him. The scientists looked worried but Makima had her smile still present on her face. Then she pressed a button and started talking.

Makima: Garito... Eliminate all threats.

Garito's eyes started to glitch and the pinched the prisoner on the head. That guy became dazed and released Garito's throat. Garito instantly stood up grabbed the guy by his head and constantly started smashing his head against the wall. After two fist hits the guy was knocked out but Garito was still going, breaking his skull, and the guy's blood started running down his head and on the wall. When the guy's head was almost fully crushed he woke up and got scarred and immediately run to the opposite side of the room, scared and shaking.

All the scientised were scared but Makima had a proud smirk on her face.

Makima: He is the one.

Then she turned to the scientists.

Makima: The project: Emotionless soldiers is a secures that is all we need. Now let's focus on another project.

The scientists looked confused but didn't dare to question Makima.

Makima: Now let's focus on the project: Balance breaker.

Scientised 1: And what about that boy?

Makima: He will be alright.

Then she pressed a button and s sleeping gas entered Garito's room he instantly fell asleep and when the air was clear Makima entered and picked up sleeping Garito.

Then she left with him and entered her limo with him. And then she dropped him in the alleyway in Heywood. But before she did she erased his memories of his childhood. And after that, she droved away.

Since that day Garito was living on the streets. But one day he was sitting on a dumpster, and an older man approached him. It was Sebastian "Padre" Ibarra.

 It was Sebastian "Padre" Ibarra

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Padre: Dios mío. Who could have done it to this young boy?

Garito looked at him.

Padre: My child who left you like this here?

Garito: I don't know...

Padre: You can't stay here like this. Come with me and I'll give you something to eat and wear.

After that Garito started his new life. Doring that he became part of Valentinos, even teaming up with Jackie more than once.

Then became a smile montage of his actions.

Garito is a young adult now and was running away from some pissed-off Maelstrom gang members and in his hand was holding a briefcase with expensive weaponry. But then they were gunned down by Jackie, and they both then fist-bumped.

Garito was in a studio of Lizzie's bar and doing a thing that soon become one of the most selling BD in Lizzie's bar. After the shooting, he was sitting next to Judy and was drinking. Judy just chuckled at his behavior after his first BD shooting while she is editing it.

Garito is sitting in a car with some random Nomad and both of them were smuggling something through the borders. And he was a little nervous but the whole situation turn out fine.

Garito was standing in an El Coyote Cojo bar and in front of them were a lot of Valentinos' members. Then he took off the Valentinos' ring and told them that he wants to become a merc and everyone raised their glasses and cheered for him, even Padre.

Garito was shooting and running with a briefcase that belongs to Arasaka and some Arasaka ninjas were behind him but then they soon got fried by a netrunner and then he see Sasha with a really big smirk on her face.

End of montage.

End of flashback

Garito was sitting in the back of Falco's car and with him was Rebecca with big arms implants. Then there was David who went really hard on the implants he is now big and strong similar to Maine. Then there was some random guy who is tagging along with them. And of course, Laura was resting her head on Garito's shoulder. But Garito went through a slight change as well. He refused to replace his now missing eye so he is wearing an eyepatch and he even got himself two red horn implants like Laura has.

 He refused to replace his now missing eye so he is wearing an eyepatch and he even got himself two red horn implants like Laura has

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Sorry, for this chapter to be soo short but this was only a flashback chapter.

A sane cyberpsycho (OC x Cyberpunk: edgerunners)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें